Anyone know how to get the extra Florida tickets?

TGFHeupel16

Hey fellow Vols! I need some help here. My fiancé and I are young (in our 20’s) and as of this year we got custody of her little brother and little sister. (her mom has serious issues to say the least) The little boy is 7 and the girl is 9. I absolutely Love these kids to death and feel as if they are mine. The 7 year old (Mahkai) has become a huge Vols fan after hanging out with me all this time lol. His birthday isn’t till December but he asked for an early bday present and has been very consistent about it. He wants to go to the gators game! My fiancé and I are very tight on cash. We had to get them each a new set clothes, (they came here with none) had to buy beds and bedroom sets, found out they didn’t have insurance so owe a lot in Dr bills.( screwing up my fiancé’s once perfect credit) We don’t get any help from family and underestimated how much these kids actually cost. We both work as much as we possibly can,( one of us has to be home with them after school) but still never have ANY extra money. I saw an article where Florida is giving back some of there tickets, and figured they might be way less expensive because of that. Does anyone know about this? And if so, where can I find them? This would put a huge smile on my boy’s face! I’m doing everything in my power to make this happen, and it’s just killing me inside. I might Be reaching here, and they might also be too expensive for me to come up with the cash. But I figured it would be worth a try. Worse case scenario, I can still make it real special to just watch it at home, but would rather give him the experience of his life. Thanks for the help! GBO!!!!

allvols.com they have plenty cheaper uppers
Lol there less expensive but still over $100, I guess thats just how it is with Florida in town, unless Ingrt lucky with a scout right b4 the game. But last year I thought I was getting A good deal with the Ga game.$80 for 2 when he was asking $100 for each and he said “ today’s your lucky day” then the tickets ended up being fake.

Hey fellow Vols! I need some help here. My fiancé and I are young (in our 20’s) and as of this year we got custody of her little brother and little sister. (her mom has serious issues to say the least) The little boy is 7 and the girl is 9. I absolutely Love these kids to death and feel as if they are mine. The 7 year old (Mahkai) has become a huge Vols fan after hanging out with me all this time lol. His birthday isn’t till December but he asked for an early bday present and has been very consistent about it. He wants to go to the gators game! My fiancé and I are very tight on cash. We had to get them each a new set clothes, (they came here with none) had to buy beds and bedroom sets, found out they didn’t have insurance so owe a lot in Dr bills.( screwing up my fiancé’s once perfect credit) We don’t get any help from family and underestimated how much these kids actually cost. We both work as much as we possibly can,( one of us has to be home with them after school) but still never have ANY extra money. I saw an article where Florida is giving back some of there tickets, and figured they might be way less expensive because of that. Does anyone know about this? And if so, where can I find them? This would put a huge smile on my boy’s face! I’m doing everything in my power to make this happen, and it’s just killing me inside. I might Be reaching here, and they might also be too expensive for me to come up with the cash. But I figured it would be worth a try. Worse case scenario, I can still make it real special to just watch it at home, but would rather give him the experience of his life. Thanks for the help! GBO!!!!
UT jacked the price up on the UF game tickets. I remember a couple of years ago
I got 2 off their website for 70, now the cheapest is 105

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Im looking for 2 as well, but im planning on going up on Saturday and scalping. That may be your best bet

UT jacked the price up on the UF game tickets. I remember a couple of years ago
I got 2 off their website for 70, now the cheapest is 105
Wow, yea it sher has jumped. I think I’m just gonna try to get one of his teammates to come over and watch the game with some popcorn 🍿 lol. Unless I get real lucky by days end and run across something. Either way thank you guys for all the really kind words and even going out of your way to try and get people to donate!! You guys are great people, and I hope amazing things happen to all of you! You don’t know how much those kind words mean to me and how bad I needed them. I’m a very stressed out guy nowadays. GBO

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back