ANTIFA Berkeley

75dc7018e77d25759403fb4078d82edd.png

251fb6e1c5ecba5aa2e06605bf82bbd7.png

Reactions: 3 people

Come on man, it's obviously all fake news. These people are peaceful protestors that are clearly exercising theur first amendment rights.

Obviously this is all Trumps fault though. Somehow, this event will be woven into white supremacy, white privilege, neo nazis and racism. Its the MO of the day now. I really hope you progressives are proud.

They'll only destroy a part before they run outta steam

Where are all the libs at? I really want to see a well thought out defense and support for all of this behavior.

I like the Berkley Marxists group. Got Groucho image on their sign.

Just wait until Tuesday night. Ben Shapiro is scheduled to give a speech at UC-Berkeley. It's going to be chaos on that campus.

Reactions: 1 person
It's only a matter of time before someone shoots one of these idiots.

I would say send in the State activated National Guard and clear these ****ers out. Might be overkill, but drastic measures, drastic times.

However, I also recognize that's exactly what these little masked turds want. They want the government to overreact and send in overwhelming force to restore order. It gives them something to point to as a rallying cry to their cause. The great "fascist boogeyman coming to get us!"

The police are getting overwhelmed. The mayor of San Fran ordered the pull back. The Governor is silent on the issue and the lunatics are running the asylum. I understand they likely represent a small portion of the student body (if most of them are students at all) but damned if we aren't letting an institution of higher learning get overrun by these idiots.

I've mentioned my desire before, but you guys have no idea...... I dream of operating a water cannon in stances like this....

I've mentioned my desire before, but you guys have no idea...... I dream of operating a water cannon in stances like this....

When we were in Iraq at the detainee compounds, we had an old fire truck used for quelling disturbances with the internal water tank and whatnot.

We thought it a better idea to fill the tank with pepper spray instead.

Where are all the libs at? I really want to see a well thought out defense and support for all of this behavior.

I am a lib, there is absolutely no defense of the cowardly anarchists. The fact they cover their face and always bring some type of 'weapons' show what kind of p***ies they really are. Damn idiots are always ruining a good peaceful rally.

Reactions: 4 people
When we were in Iraq at the detainee compounds, we had an old fire truck used for quelling disturbances with the internal water tank and whatnot.

We thought it a better idea to fill the tank with pepper spray instead.

An improvised partial flamethrower..... hell yeah.... I'd like to give that one a go too

I am a lib, there is absolutely no defense of the cowardly anarchists. The fact they cover their face and always bring some type of 'weapons' show what kind of p***ies they really are. Damn idiots are always ruining a good peaceful rally.

They were singling out people and beating them down today..... some of their own had to intervene or I believe they may have killed one of them

They were singling out people and beating them down today..... some of their own had to intervene or I believe they may have killed one of them

I was following updates throughout the day and knew they would show up at some point. I work just over a mile from where the protest was and went in for a while today, police choppers were out early and there was a strong police presence, but unfortunately they couldn't stop those morons.

VN Store

Back