Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

What kind of victory are you looking for? Your idiotic screeching was just pointed out and you can't save face no matter how much more you screech.

Still waiting on your NRA gofundme post , are you having problems finding one ? I wonder why ?

Typical Trump BS. Start a conspiracy theory (it's the Democrats fault) and the gullible Trump supporters will lap it up like little puppies.
It looks like, on average, his tweets get about 30,000 likes. You're not worried about 30,000 little puppies are you?

You know every day I say , “ that mick he can’t get any dumber today so there’s hope for him yet . “ but every day you find a way to prove me wrong .
I don't think I'd be calling others dumb when you routinely make spelling mistakes that would make a fifth grader blush, Donald.

I don't think I'd be calling others dumb when you routinely make spelling mistakes that would make a fifth grader blush, Donald.

I’ll call out anyone I like , told you twice I’m on mobile and there’s no spell check . I have busted you out for doing the exact same thing does that disqualify you from posting ? Before you start throwing rock better climb down out of that glass tower . 😉

I’ll call out anyone I like , told you twice I’m on mobile and there’s no spell check . I have busted you out for doing the exact same thing does that disqualify you from posting ? Before you start throwing rock better climb down out of that glass tower . 😉
You don't need to defend yourself about spelling. Usually right after he calls someone out for it, he falls right into it. Give it a few, you'll see.

I've been screaming? Might want to check you aren't confusing me with someone else. Because I don't recall ever going on about that.

So, answer the question. Is it his property or just licensed in his name? And do you honestly expect him to change everything that bears the name Trump for the next 4-8 years?

Again, this is petty like most of the outrage has been as of late.
Almost 2 years later and still petty.

I don’t honestly remember. When exactly was the request for federal assistance made by the PR governor?

Until the state/territory gov requests I don’t believe the Feds have the authority to just step in.

So the direct deaths from the storm are hard to level ok the Feds unless a request was made and not acted upon.

I submit the absolute comedy act by LA in response to Katrina as supporting evidence.

I don’t honestly remember. When exactly was the request for federal assistance made by the PR governor?

Until the state/territory gov requests I don’t believe the Feds have the authority to just step in.

So the direct deaths from the storm are hard to level ok the Feds unless a request was made and not acted upon.

I submit the absolute comedy act by LA in response to Katrina as supporting evidence.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back