Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

Away, away, away down south in Dolly. Where’s the outrage?

A person should never apologize for doing nothing wrong. But, Trump.

McCain's colleagues in Congress chose to designate the bill in his name to honor both his service in the Vietnam War, his many years as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee and as a gesture of support and goodwill to a man suffering from brain cancer.

This was setting politics aside and doing something nice for someone who is terminally ill. Trump can never see past his own petty grievances though.

And had McCain beat barry in 2008 you all would have also called him a Nazi/Hitler must be impeached blah blah blah. The only reason you all like him now is because he bashes President Trump

And had McCain beat barry in 2008 you all would have also called him a Nazi/Hitler must be impeached blah blah blah. The only reason you all like him now is because he bashes President Trump
That is not true... and the Nazi/Hitler reference is such a tired and lazy way to make a point.

For 8 years GWB was a Nazi and Hitler, calls for impeachment. Every R will always be a racist,Nazi,Hitler and everyone of them should be impeached according to the left
That is dumb... Who, specifically, ever called George W. Bush a racist, a Nazi or compared him to Hitler? This is a false accusation of hyperbolic rhetoric. It's the kind of unsubstantiated and lazy thing an immature person such as Trump would say.

And for the record, we currently have two very good Republican Senators from Tennessee. One is an outspoken critic of Trump and the other isn't but they have both been responsible in their votes (for the most part).

That is dumb... Who, specifically, ever called George W. Bush a racist, a Nazi or compared him to Hitler? This is a false accusation of hyperbolic rhetoric. It's the kind of unsubstantiated and lazy thing an immature person such as Trump would say.

And for the record, we currently have two very good Republican Senators from Tennessee. One is an outspoken critic of Trump and the other isn't but they have both been responsible in their votes (for the most part).

You can't be serious with that.

We have 2 terrible Senators and can't wait until both are gone

For 8 years GWB was a Nazi and Hitler, calls for impeachment. Every R will always be a racist,Nazi,Hitler and everyone of them should be impeached according to the left
I don't remember anyone calling W that. A moron, dunce, dullard, simpleton, halfwit, idiot, moron, goofball, ignoramus, dolt, cretin, imbecile, knucklehead, bonehead, birdbrain, peabrain,. lamebrain, dipstick, meathead, blockhead, sap, lummox, clod, doofus, dumbass, jackass, nincompoop, knuckledragger, numbskull, dud, dunderhead, twit...Yeah, definitely heard that.

You can't be serious with that.

We have 2 terrible Senators and can't wait until both are gone
LOL! We will see how you feel about that when Bredesen takes Corker's seat in January. You should be more careful of what you wish for. Public criticism of Trump aside, Corker has voted strictly down party lines and in favor of every Trump policy. That is what should be most important to you (assuming you are a conservative).

I don't remember anyone calling W that. A moron, dunce, dullard, simpleton, halfwit, idiot, moron, goofball, ignoramus, dolt, cretin, imbecile, knucklehead, bonehead, birdbrain, peabrain,. lamebrain, dipstick, meathead, blockhead, sap, lummox, clod, doofus, dumbass, jackass, nincompoop, knuckledragger, numbskull, dud, dunderhead, twit...Yeah, definitely heard that.

First you know damn well the left called him a Nazi and Hitler. Second, all those names you admit the left called him and yet you all whine non stop about Trump being calling people names.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
First you know damn well the left called him a Nazi and Hitler. Second, all those names you admit the left called him and yet you all whine non stop about Trump being calling people names.
Such as who, for example? Be specific. It shouldn't be hard to name somebody if we all know damn well that it happened, right?

LOL! We will see how you feel about that when Bredesen takes Corker's seat in January. You should be more careful of what you wish for. Public criticism aside, Corker has voted strictly down party lines and in favor of every Trump policy. That is what should be most important to you (assuming you are a conservative).

I doubt Bredesen wins, but I don't like Blackburn either, only reason I will vote for her is because she isn't a Schumer puppet like Bredesen will be. If Bredesen were to win he would only be a 1 term senator because the people who voted for him would realize he is bought and paid for by the far extreme antifa left.

No you're pulling chit straight out of your ass. Are you really comparing Joe the Plumber with the President of the United States? LOL

Last edited:

Corker and Alexander resign?

I doubt Bredesen wins, but I don't like Blackburn either, only reason I will vote for her is because she isn't a Schumer puppet like Bredesen will be. If Bredesen were to win he would only be a 1 term senator because the people who voted for him would realize he is bought and paid for by the far extreme antifa left.
The non-party aligned polls currently show Bredesen with a slight lead (RCP average is Bredesen plus 1.5%). I just can't see the state of Tennessee electing a female candidate in a statewide election. Blackburn is Black but well done. (Sorry, had to say it.) I will admit if I'm wrong but I don't see it ... and Bredesen proved in his time as Governor that he was not bought and paid for by any special interest group. That is just thoughtless nonsense.

Such as who, for example? Be specific. It shouldn't be hard to name somebody if we all know damn well that it happened, right?

Just a quick search, as I guess you are unable to do so

It’s going a bit far to compare the Bush of 2003 to the Hitler of 1933,” writes Dave Lindorff in “Bush and Hitler: The Strategy of Fear,” which according to York’s article appeared in February on the site Counterpunch.org. “Bush simply is not the orator that Hitler was. But comparisons of the Bush administration’s fear-mongering tactics to those practiced so successfully and with such terrible results by Hitler and Goebbels . . . are not at all out of line.”

Congressman Charles Rangel compared the Iraq War to the Holocaust. “This is just as bad as the 6 million Jews being killed."

Democratic Senator Robert Byrd, a former Klansman, compared Bush to Hitler stooge Herman Goering

I could go on, you know he was compared to Hitler all the time.

The non-party aligned polls currently show Bredesen with a slight lead (RCP average is Bredesen plus 1.5%). I just can't see the state of Tennessee electing a female candidate in a statewide election. Blackburn is Black but well done. (Sorry, had to say it.) I will admit if I'm wrong but I don't see it ... and Bredesen proved in his time as Governor that he was not bought and paid for by any special interest group. That is just thoughtless nonsense.

Only reason he was handpicked by the far left is because he can play the moderate card but no way he will be allowed to be a moderate democrat (not that there is such a thing anymore) he will vote 100% with Schumer.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Just a quick search, as I guess you are unable to do so

It’s going a bit far to compare the Bush of 2003 to the Hitler of 1933,” writes Dave Lindorff in “Bush and Hitler: The Strategy of Fear,” which according to York’s article appeared in February on the site Counterpunch.org. “Bush simply is not the orator that Hitler was. But comparisons of the Bush administration’s fear-mongering tactics to those practiced so successfully and with such terrible results by Hitler and Goebbels . . . are not at all out of line.”

Congressman Charles Rangel compared the Iraq War to the Holocaust. “This is just as bad as the 6 million Jews being killed."

Democratic Senator Robert Byrd, a former Klansman, compared Bush to Hitler stooge Herman Goering

I could go on, you know he was compared to Hitler all the time.
I have never heard of Dave Lindorff... Who cares? It certainly wasn't said "all the time".

Blackburn has just now began to run ads while Bredesen has plastered the airwaves for months now. Plus we have the debates IF he doesn't refuse.

Only reason he was handpicked by the far left is because he can play the moderate card but no way he will be allowed to be a moderate democrat (not that there is such a thing anymore) he will vote 100% with Schumer.
He was also an effective governor who was fiscally responsible. He gutted TennCare and took the necessary steps to balance the budget and reduce taxes.

VN Store

Back