Anime

The only things that have caught me the last few years are Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and now My Hero Academia. I watched Dragonball Super for nostalgia but now they’re making a DB Super movie with Broly and I’m meh about the idea.

Cells at Work is awesome. It uses the bodies immune system for it's characters and it's a great way to get an understanding of a difficult subject.

I've never watched anime, but a teammate of mine back in school used to try to get me to watch it. One he used to talk about was called cowboy something and another I can't remember the name of, but I think I remember "the bad guys" name was Shishomaru 👍🏻Thought that would be a great name for an Akita.

I've never watched anime, but a teammate of mine back in school used to try to get me to watch it. One he used to talk about was called cowboy something and another I can't remember the name of, but I think I remember "the bad guys" name was Shishomaru 👍🏻Thought that would be a great name for an Akita.

Cowboy Bebop :hi: Classic series, really good one

Reactions: UTK
I grew up watching Dragonball Z, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, etc.

Currently into Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul. Thinking of giving My Hero Academia a shot. Heard nothing but great things about it.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Grew up watching Robotech, Voltron, and a few others if those classify as anime. Loved Vampire Hunter D, Princess Mononoke, and Hellsing. I've kind of gotten away from it though.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
I grew up watching Dragonball Z, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, etc.

Currently into Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul. Thinking of giving My Hero Academia a shot. Heard nothing but great things about it.

For sure give My Hero a shot. Especially since you grew up with DBZ and Naruto

Reactions: MidnightVols
Attack on Titan season 3 started today. Looks like they're going to take this one to close to the current arc.

Attack on Titan just go super silly (yeah it’s anime so no surprise. Haha) to me. But it was cool af at the start.

Attack on Titan just go super silly (yeah it’s anime so no surprise. Haha) to me. But it was cool af at the start.
This arc is the explanation arc of how the island came to be and everything like that. TBH I hope the anime ends after this season.

I watched Stein's Gate recently. Similar to Butterfly Effect, I liked it. Also watched A Certain Magical Index after a friend told me to and really enjoyed it.

Do any of you know anything about this title? I picked it up and my local Pawn shop for $3 and plan to flip it as I know most anime titles go for a good bit.

20180930_161235.jpg
20180930_161245.jpg

VN Store

Back