Android discussion (apps, etc.)

Does it seem dumb to anyone else that Google doesn't open up the Google Now Launcher?

Screenshot_20181022-180131__01.jpg

After doing more reading it seems like GooGle Launcher is dead anyway. RIP.

@Freak have you tried Textra for texting yet? It's amazing, and is very highly customizeable.

Edit: I think you can auto-download MMS pictures with it too, I know your request was last year for that feature, but if you have a folder on your phone backed up to Google Photos, then you can just pick the folder Textra uses to auto-download MMS pics. I don't use this myself, but I remember seeing it in settings.

Just got my Note 10+ on Saturday and the honeymoon time with it is has been amazing. Really enjoying this phone and think its perfect for what I want to do with it and compared to others on the market.

Just got my Note 10+ on Saturday and the honeymoon time with it is has been amazing. Really enjoying this phone and think its perfect for what I want to do with it and compared to others on the market.
Do you use the S-Pen?

I'm thinking that may be my next phone. Love the free storage on my pixel and waiting to see what the 4 brings. Doesn't sound like it may be enough though

Do you use the S-Pen?
Yes and the last pen I ever used was the blackberry pearl one from like 11 years ago lol. I am still working with it and think I will use it for certain things, but not the camera or video gestures.

Yes and the last pen I ever used was the blackberry pearl one from like 11 years ago lol. I am still working with it and think I will use it for certain things, but not the camera or video gestures.
I had a Note 5 before my S8+. I'm thinking about the Note 10 too.

I had a Note 5 before my S8+. I'm thinking about the Note 10 too.
You will be blown away by battery alone, not to mention the screen quality...............but if you are attached to wired headphones, the Note 10 nor the Note 10 Plus have a headphone jack

You will be blown away by battery alone, not to mention the screen quality...............but if you are attached to wired headphones, the Note 10 nor the Note 10 Plus have a headphone jack
I've never used wired headphones with my phone.

Does the 10 Plus feel like you're holding a tablet?

I've never used wired headphones with my phone.

Does the 10 Plus feel like you're holding a tablet?
Im coming from a Iphone 8 Plus......Google 2XL........Iphone 7 Plus.....so I'm probably not the right person to ask about that lol. I will say I dont care as much for the boxed corners, but with a clear back case, that issue is fixed. It is difficult to one hand use the phone, but I have never been a one hand phone user.

Reactions: vollygirl
The reverse wireless charging is pretty good too. I can put my smartwatch on my note and the note will charge my watch.

Im coming from a Iphone 8 Plus......Google 2XL........Iphone 7 Plus.....so I'm probably not the right person to ask about that lol. I will say I dont care as much for the boxed corners, but with a clear back case, that issue is fixed. It is difficult to one hand use the phone, but I have never been a one hand phone user.
Gotcha.

The reverse wireless charging is pretty good too. I can put my smartwatch on my note and the note will charge my watch.
My Galaxy S10 has that feature and i was excited about it but I've had it since March and haven't used it once. The battery life you mentioned earlier has me intrigued though.

10 or 10+ ?

VN Store

Back