An Open letter to Gamecock fans

Unless I'm mistaken they've won 75 games the last decade, compared to the Vols 61.

Tennessee has had 39, 9+ seasons (in the past 88 seasons) to their 6

Tennessee has also only had 13 losing seasons out of the past 88

SC has had 38 out of the past 88.........Ouch sucks to be a Gamechicken fan

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.
Well, I need to go back to work. Remember, If you didnt understand my message:

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

Somebody kick your dog this morning?

Don't worry guys........they cant read our posts anyway.

but I'll let them know.

Don it wory guy the can it red r pots anhow.

Wow! Man I am all Vol but come on. We as Vol fans make delusional comments too. Rooting for a team no matter which one is a right that we have earned due to the fact that we live in the good ole' USA. Cut them some slack. As long as its not one of the big three let them have their day. We are 3-4 and lost to them last year. Just let they guys show them how we roll on the field. It's a football game. Not life and death. My home, my truck, my child and my shirt all have the power "T" on them. I am not trying to be Dr. Phil and I don't live where many COCK fans live but maybe its just me. Lighten up.

I can immediately see why you have 0 likes.

Reactions: 1 person
It would be nice to win on SAT, it's always good when UT wins (maybe less so the way we won against UMASS), but a post like this would be hard to swallow if we don't win.... jones has a way....

I wanted to like this Count. When I seen it was from 80 years ago or so, it was futile. Here's a virtual like

Thumbs up..........even though I love my chickens......they will come to me when I whistle, just like my dogs.

LOL I have 29, 6 being roosters. My daughter loves them. I won't punt them but let some strange roster walk into my yard!

Last edited:
Am I the only person who understands the intent of this thread?
1. Make an obnoxious post
2. Hope a Gamecock fan reads it and post it on their fan forum
3. The thread eventually reaches Gamecock players
4. They’re so pumped that they give us a good whooping
5. Butchie is canned the next day

So this has been in the works since 2009...That's some serious patience in hopes of a payoff.

I'd like to add, for my part, I've still not acknowledged that the SEC powers that be allowed this unaccomplished ACC also-ran into our hallowed conference. I'm still waiting for someone to realize the mistake and print a retraction. Until then I'll continue to ignore possibly the most delusional fanbase in the college football landscape.

Thanks for letting me share.

You do realize this was originally posted in 09 right?

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

That letter is awesome and should be brought out every year. I don't care how bad we are. I don't care how good they are. I don't care who won last year. They are diet USC and should be treated accordingly.

Hey, it’s almost Halloween.
The Count rules in October.
Speaking of which the SEC office screwed up when they moved thus game away from that weekend,
im gonna start a thread about it where half the people will call me an idiot.

VN Store

Back