Amateur Hour Continues

You can't stand it that Trump was successful with his tax reduction.

They are taking less money out of my bi-weekly check, therefore I have more money. I roughly computed my tax liability and it looks like I will also get a nice refund. I may change my W4 to reflect. Spin that however you want.

I know the rich got a tax break also, wha wha!

And therein lies the issue. The “rich” also benefited. Can’t have that! Lol

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Remember, it's always opposite.
Would=wouldn't
Yes=no
Best people=worst animals
How long before he calls her low IQ?

Edit: Nevermind, I see he's already called her "not smart." I also she where he said he wanted to work things out because she said nice things about him. I love that that was supposed to save her, even though she had all these other issues.

I actually think that’s pretty funny , you’ve kinda restored my faith in the left having the ability to make funny memes and joke .
TT should find one as Trump as an orange ice cream push pop. Yall remember those?

Good ol' Trump. He's now retweeting one former employee who surreptitiously recorded him and whom Trump has termed a pathological liar (Michael Cohen) to debunk a claim from another former employee who surreptitiously recorded him (Omarosa), whom Trump also claims is a liar. Too rich.

Good ol' Trump. He's now retweeting one former employee who surreptitiously recorded him and whom Trump has termed a pathological liar (Michael Cohen) to debunk a claim from another former employee who surreptitiously recorded him (Omarosa), whom Trump also claims is a liar. Too rich.

Step right up, folks!!!

9a328a44-097d-4f2a-a1ac-4d1700cbc90a.png

Reactions: zeppelin128
How long before he calls her low IQ?

Edit: Nevermind, I see he's already called her "not smart." I also she where he said he wanted to work things out because she said nice things about him. I love that that was supposed to save her, even though she had all these other issues.
Nobody cares dude.

VN Store

Back