Amateur Hour Continues

Good stuff. Amateur hour at it's finest. An exchange from today's Department of State presser:

QUESTION: Who again – what’s the name of the ambassador in Turkey right now?

MR PALLADINO: I don’t have that in front of me right now and I – Matt --

QUESTION: What’s the name of the ambassador in Saudi Arabia right now?

MR PALLADINO: I see what you’re getting at. Okay. We are confident in our diplomatic --

QUESTION: The answer is that you don’t have an ambassador in either place, right?
So are you guys saying that a president is directly responsible for all of his ambassadors at all times?

Trump's to blame here. This isn't the Senate sitting on nominations. There's no nomination up currently for either country. Pure and simple amateur hour boys.

Good stuff. Amateur hour at it's finest. An exchange from today's Department of State presser:

QUESTION: Who again – what’s the name of the ambassador in Turkey right now?

MR PALLADINO: I don’t have that in front of me right now and I – Matt --

QUESTION: What’s the name of the ambassador in Saudi Arabia right now?

MR PALLADINO: I see what you’re getting at. Okay. We are confident in our diplomatic --

QUESTION: The answer is that you don’t have an ambassador in either place, right?

Wish the Dems cared this much about ambassadors when J. Christopher Stevens was being murdered in Benghazi.

I think EL is trying to point out that Presidents sometimes say dumb things.

obama-geography-57-states.jpg

I think I saw a post earlier where LG said he was going to Vegas and out every dime he could find on Auburn this week .... I REALLY HOPE HE DID THAT 😂

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Rent free. I'm glad she is driving you obsessively insane. When you go on your rampage, you can say "lock her up".

Funny watching you point out anything Trump, but never a word about Hillary and Barry. Mogul has you right where he wants you, maybe you will be certifiably insane after Trump finishes his 8 years. It’s gonna be fun watching so please keep it up.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Can we just get our reset button back from Putin and just get along? I mean we may have to draw a red line, but we can talk about that later...(wink wink). damn America, Im finally proud to be American. If I had a son he would look like that....

VN Store

Back