Alvin Kamara Adidas ad

I'm glad he's getting sponsored by Adidas. I like their products but I think this ad seems a little amateurish and rough around the edges. He getting paidddddd tho.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm glad he's getting sponsored by Adidas. I like their products but I think this ad seems a little amateurish and rough around the edges. He getting paidddddd tho.

I bet it is not the finished version. No graphics. It may get polished a little more before airing on television.

If he was still coached by Butch, AK could be sponsored by the Maytag repair man since neither one would get enough work....

Reactions: 1 person
I think there is a general backlash coming for Nike! Too much for too long. I personally know of kids turning away from them. But they have had a good run, but their time for holding onto the top spot is going to end.

they never got the right orange on the jerseys...

Other than the tire tread pattern, I thought our unis looked good the last couple of years under them. I didnt notice an issue with the shade of orange on them. I loved the number font they used too! It reminded me of our power T font. I hate the number font on our Nike jerseys.

Other than the tire tread pattern, I thought our unis looked good the last couple of years under them. I didnt notice an issue with the shade of orange on them. I loved the number font they used too! It reminded me of our power T font. I hate the number font on our Nike jerseys.

Agreed. Hated the tire tread though.

If it wasn't mentioned, I wouldn't have notice this was AK in this commercial. Very dark and hard to see his face.

This
dc8ffbfca122476413bae374c8b0c641.jpg

VN Store

Back