Alvin Kamara Adidas ad

I'm glad he's getting sponsored by Adidas. I like their products but I think this ad seems a little amateurish and rough around the edges. He getting paidddddd tho.

blitz

I'm glad he's getting sponsored by Adidas. I like their products but I think this ad seems a little amateurish and rough around the edges. He getting paidddddd tho.
I bet it is not the finished version. No graphics. It may get polished a little more before airing on television.

BigOrangeMojo

The Member to Remember
If he was still coached by Butch, AK could be sponsored by the Maytag repair man since neither one would get enough work....

ru4real-really?

I think there is a general backlash coming for Nike! Too much for too long. I personally know of kids turning away from them. But they have had a good run, but their time for holding onto the top spot is going to end.

Brave Volunteer

they never got the right orange on the jerseys...
Other than the tire tread pattern, I thought our unis looked good the last couple of years under them. I didnt notice an issue with the shade of orange on them. I loved the number font they used too! It reminded me of our power T font. I hate the number font on our Nike jerseys.

SayNoToJorts

Other than the tire tread pattern, I thought our unis looked good the last couple of years under them. I didnt notice an issue with the shade of orange on them. I loved the number font they used too! It reminded me of our power T font. I hate the number font on our Nike jerseys.
Agreed. Hated the tire tread though.

VN Store

Sponsors