Alan Wake 2 (PS5, XSX/S, PC) October 17th, 2023

Alex Casey looks and sounds very familiar 🤔... lol.... Yeah,I also liked the original game and paying homage to Twin Peaks. It's been a while since I've played it,but I really enjoyed the game.

Both trailers look very good. This looks like it's going to a lot of fun. This fall is going to be a great time for gaming.

Since Alan Wake: Remastered is one of the PS Plus free games this month, I thought I would give it a try. I have to say, it's strange. But strange in a good way. Really enjoying it. It's so far removed from the types of games I normally play. But the story is very engrossing. My wife is even enjoying watching me play and can't wait for me to start the next episode (episode 3). Really ingenious game style and a lot of fun.

Since there was a sale on PSN,and there's no physical copies of this game,I'd give it a shot since I liked the first one. I liked the mind palace you use to solve cases as Detective Anderson,but I wasnt huge on the rest from what I played... The game play to me just felt a bit tedious. Maybe I'll give it another go later,but I am just not feeling the sequel.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I finished playing through AW2 and have to say I really enjoyed it. It is quite unique, there are some parts that are totally bananas and some scares as well. There is less of an emphasis on combat, but I was fine with that because of the impressive creativity.

Reactions: Rifleman
I finished playing through AW2 and have to say I really enjoyed it. It is quite unique, there are some parts that are totally bananas and some scares as well. There is less of an emphasis on combat, but I was fine with that because of the impressive creativity.

Cool. Definitely on my for real TO DO list, i.e. not the much less important one Mrs. Rifleman keeps on hand at all times. Actually, this game would be one that she'd enjoy too, I think.

VN Store

Back