'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

I rest my case. If they have one player that juices and plays it’s an unfair advantage for them. But, they have bullied the SEC and NCAA so much that they just let them do what they want.

I agree to a point. Saban definitely has some kind of power over the NCAA.

Reactions: gunner
I wonder how this guy compares to his older brother. I can't think of a tandem of brothers where the younger guy sibling was better that the older. Clausens come to mind as well as the Mannings. Aaron Rodgers and his dweeb also come to mind.

Peyton was better than Eli. I thought Casey was better than Jimmy and especially Rick. And Aaron was by far the best of the two Rogers. Am I forgetting a sibling duo?

What did y'all expect him to be wearing when his brother played? I think his dad having the credentials is actually a bigger deal than if taulia did. His dad controls this recruitment. His dad can sneak around a lot easier than son and go unnoticed.

I understand it's unlikely but I wouldn't say it's over because if anything this past weekend. His dad is obviously still talking to us. The more Tua looks unreal the bigger the shadow and expectations that taulia would have following him.

This family is different. Very smart and just great people. It's probably Bama but I wouldn't be suprised at all if he went to LSU or TN to create his own legacy

No...it is just his index and middle finger out. Pinkie is tucked.

200.gif

I wonder how this guy compares to his older brother. I can't think of a tandem of brothers where the younger guy sibling was better that the older. Clausens come to mind as well as the Mannings. Aaron Rodgers and his dweeb also come to mind.

Peyton was better than Eli. I thought Casey was better than Jimmy and especially Rick. And Aaron was by far the best of the two Rogers. Am I forgetting a sibling duo?
Derek Carr says, "I'm a lot better than my older brother"

I’d take the equivalent of 80 percent of Tua as my QB.

Mike and Marcus Vick

VN Store

Back