'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

I’ve heard that he wants to come to TN, but his family wants him to stay in Alabama since they moved to be close to Tua.

Thompson hasn’t been great until the last few years after a coaching change. With him at the helm they may be front runners for state.

We’ll see how it turns outs.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I’ve heard that he wants to come to TN, but his family wants him to stay in Alabama since they moved to be close to Tua.

Thompson hasn’t been great until the last few years after a coaching change. With him at the helm they may be front runners for state.

You mean to tell me these people moved from Hawaii to Alabama...😮
GBO!!

Shocked you didn’t tell him to break a leg

Not if you've lived in Alabama it's not. Everybody in that state knows they cheat. I was there seven years and it shocked me how open and accepted it is. It is ingrained in the culture.
You’d think if it was to that level there would be some writer wanting to make a name for him or herself and expose this!

You’d think if it was to that level there would be some writer wanting to make a name for him or herself and expose this!
You don't work in Alabama as a jounalist if you don't toe the Bama/Barn party line. Bama and the Barn have a weird mutually assured destruction sort of detente going on. You would just have to be there awhile to understand it, guys like John Adams would have had their house burned down if they did that kind of crap.

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back