'20 AL CB/WR Malachi Moore

What are our chances here? It would be awesome to rebuild the program with a bunch of kids from Alabama.

Dude that is flat out amazing. When we going to hire you ??

UT’s creative director messaged me a while back and told me if I had lived in Knoxville, they would have. Gotta be in the office, build trust, etc. Maybe one day :)

And thanks, GBS 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Trussville, Alabama 2020 defensive back Malachi Moore spent Sunday in Knoxville working out with the Vols and the 4-star prospect left with some new tricks of the trade and a good vibe about Tennessee.

“It was good,” Moore said. “I really liked the technique stuff that Terry Fair taught me. He's done it at the highest level so he knows the tricks of the trade with the cornerback position. “I felt like I did well. I learned a lot and I got a lot of good feedback from coach Fair.”

“I talk to Coach Fair and Coach (Tino) Sunseri often,” Moore offered. “Tennessee has a lot of my interest. I really like the relationships I'm building up there and I like what coach Pruitt is doing in making a 180-degree change with the program. I also talked to some of the players like Jeremy Banks and he said it was great up there.”

“I want a place that their defense plays a lot of press man coverage because that's my best strength and I also would a defensive minded head coach. With Coach Pruitt at Tennessee that's another reason I'm interested in them.”

-VQ

Reactions: 7 people
Move to Knoxville

Knoxville>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baton rouge

Knoxville>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baton rouge

I mean, BR is far from perfect, but I do love it here. I’ve got a good thing going. But who knows, maybe a change of scenery will be in order later on.

Reactions: 3 people
I mean, BR is far from perfect, but I do love it here. I’ve got a good thing going. But who knows, maybe a change of scenery will be in order later on.

I drove through once in the dead middle of summer. I was convinced that taking a dump might make the place smell better.

Not to argue with your 4-minute experience in our city, but I don't really find that to be the case.

BR is a semi nice place... and they got some good people... but NO is where it’s at. You know except for the people that think they are vampires... unfortunately that’s not a joke.

Reactions: 1 person
“i just like everything that they’re doing since coach pruitt has been there,” moore, a four-star 2020 cornerback, told govols247 on tuesday. “i talked to some players and they said the whole atmosphere has changed, the whole (style of) coaching has changed.”

tennessee, moore said, is “kind of high” on his list of schools. He currently has 19 scholarship offers, including alabama, arkansas, auburn, florida and tennessee. He listed tennessee, auburn, lsu, florida and alabama as the schools currently recruiting him the hardest, adding that florida might be his next stop for camp as his recruitment continues. Moore camped at tennessee on june 10 and took an unofficial visit to see the vols on march 29, during spring practice.

“it’s getting better,” moore said of his relationship with tennessee. “(pruitt is) keeping up with huntsville more and more, getting to campus to visit. So it’s pretty good.” moore said pruitt and his staff “do a lot of teaching” with prospects in the camp setting. Another added benefit for moore? Pruitt coaches cornerbacks. “i think that’s a benefit for sure,” moore said. “he coaches my position and he gets after guys. He’s always pushing you to be your best.”

pruitt and his staff have offered nine cornerbacks in the 2020 class, including four five-star prospects in kelee ringo (scottsdale, ariz.) elias ricks (santa ana, calif.), dwight mcglothern (new caney, texas) and rj mickens (southlake, texas).

Moore is the only 2020 alabama native at cornerback with an offer from the vols. Alabama commitment javier morton (stone mountain, ga.) is another four-star prospect with an offer, alongside moore and keshawn lawrence (nashville, tenn.). Three-star corner jalen huff (buford, ga.) is another corner with an offer from pruitt.

All CJP has to do is completely turn a program around that went 0-8 in the SEC to 5-3 in the SEC and he should have his pick of DBs...

We beat Auburn everywhere else... why not the field? :)

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Guy is gonna be tough to pull out of Alabama, and Clemson just offered too. But I like our chances as long as they show improvement this year and look good next year too

VN Store

Back