'19 AL CB Jaydon Hill

What about Cameron Smith... He is announcing tonight and the cocks are starting to get nervous that he may not be the lock they thought he was.

Reactions: SoMissVol
Barton says he spoke to someone close to Hill and they thought the pick would be UT. UF Rivals site is hearing the opposite.

He'll probably commit to Muschamp. Lol

I hope we end up with at least one of these guys..I have always felt that Pruitt valued Hill more than Devin B. I just hope the kid is playing UF and the others, and not us. If Hill is pulling a stunt on Pruitt, it could cost us both players.

Marker says his guy at Rivals confirmed hill taking bushs spot. Finger paint guy made bush an edit and everything. Seent with my own eyes
Finger paint guy must be paying these kids to use his fyre edits. No way I would take that over Geaux or even a generic recruiting image the university sent me.

Marker says his guy at Rivals confirmed hill taking bushs spot. Finger paint guy made bush an edit and everything. Seent with my own eyes

Finger paint guy when he finds out....

giphy.gif

honestly, i would have liked to have had both hill and bush. posted in his thread, just can't believe he's fallen off that far..mercy.

that said, i've always liked Hill and have for a while thought getting him would be a good sign of things to come. so hopefully he gets on board sooner than later.

@Big Gucci Sosa, slightly off topic, but you think we have any shot at Maurice Hampton?

Finger paint guy must be paying these kids to use his fyre edits. No way I would take that over Geaux or even a generic recruiting image the university sent me.

Or let you little cousin make you a drawing. At least then you could say it looks like a 9 year old made it because a 9 year old made it.

Reactions: Brillovol

Do you concur with me that the staff has always had Hill higher than Devin B, or do you think something has happened this summer to push DB lower on the board in their opinion? Was that bad camp seen as an abberation, or was it an indicator? Somebody said they have cooled on him since the cookout.

Do you concur with me that the staff has always had Hill higher than Devin B, or do you think something has happened this summer to push DB lower on the board in their opinion? Was that bad camp seen as an abberation, or was it an indicator? Somebody said they have cooled on him since the cookout.
I know you aren't asking me but Hill was the first cb we started hearing about this year and was always said to be the highest on the board. I don't remember anyone stating otherwise.

honestly, i would have liked to have had both hill and bush. posted in his thread, just can't believe he's fallen off that far..mercy.

that said, i've always liked Hill and have for a while thought getting him would be a good sign of things to come. so hopefully he gets on board sooner than later.

@Big Gucci Sosa, slightly off topic, but you think we have any shot at Maurice Hampton?
There's no info on him. I think staff and him talk but no visits. VQ guys have continuously kind of said "lets see if he visits" until then it's not likely

There's no info on him. I think staff and him talk but no visits. VQ guys have continuously kind of said "lets see if he visits" until then it's not likely
gotcha. so if he came on visit during the season...that'd be a reason to perk up, and see what's going on huh?

Hampton and Blades were both higher on our board. Bet Puckett was, too, for different reasons. But Hill has always been a more realistic option. Pruitt seems to see something in Hill that others don't.
Muschamp offered too. I’ll trust him and Pruitt over anyone not named Saban

Hampton visited Memorial Day weekend. He's a two-sport athlete and he'd have to feel comfortable and be a good fit with both football and baseball coaches. UT was hoping to get him back and have him spend time with Vitello, but that hasn't happened. Pruitt got him on campus and Hampton gave us a shot, but he's in tight with both football and baseball programs at LSU, and the odds of flipping him are not good.

Hampton visited Memorial Day weekend. He's a two-sport athlete and he'd have to feel comfortable and be a good fit with both football and baseball coaches. UT was hoping to get him back and have him spend time with Vitello, but that hasn't happened. Pruitt got him on campus and Hampton gave us a shot, but he's in tight with both football and baseball programs at LSU, and the odds of flipping him are not good.
i'd give this a like because it has good info. but i don't like the end result, so no like for you.

seriously tho, thanks for the info. and no, still no like. :)

Hampton and Blades were both higher on our board. Bet Puckett was, too, for different reasons. But Hill has always been a more realistic option. Pruitt seems to see something in Hill that others don't.
Makes sense.

Reactions: LA Vol

VN Store

Back