AJC Predicts UGA Loss

Green missed the first 4 games of the '10 season. Murray will be fine.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm sure he will be fine. He's a good QB no doubt, but let's not act like he was making miracles from nothing. Simply put, he's not working with the talent he had last year so we'll see just how good he really is this year.

you and me both. Murray is the real deal.
I larf.

I larf at those who think they can evaluate talent on this forum.

I larf.

Anyone who thinks that Aaron Murray isn't the real deal needs to let Mommy watch and report the games to him.

Attachments

• the-laugh-echo-in-practice.jpg
    the-laugh-echo-in-practice.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
I dont think a win against UGA is far fetched. I have us starting off 4-1. A 3-1 start is almost guaranteed......I hope

+1. It's not like Georgia has been consistently dominating us. Really annoying and stupid.

And then later in the paragraph is this gem:

Mark Richt’s Dogs have been shellacked in their past two trips to Knoxville (combined score: 80-33).

So... it's just Tennessee. Also, I think last year's game was a bit of a quagmire because it caught us right after the LSU game. Honestly, I think the team was completely burned out at that point and didn't reignite until Bray was the starter.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a little pissed off, when the article says "I know it's Tennessee"? God, I hate Georiga.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a little pissed off, when the article says "I know it's Tennessee"? God, I hate Georiga.

You're not the only one. It's not like they've been dynamite.

Thats how a lot of them think down here bro. There are some good rationale UGA fans that are really cool but the ratio is like 1:20.Mark Bradly is an epic moron. Him and his boyfriend Jeff shultz give Lou Holtz and David Pollack a run for there money in the :crazy: dept. He usually predicts us to get murdered by UGA and predicts UK to beat us every year just about. The only one that is actually really cool in person in Tony Barnhardt. I met him at a church event in Douglasville and he is a stand up guy. Go Big Orange!!!!!!!!!!

I do like Tony Barnhardt. He's one of the more fair analysts in the SEC.

Remember when we won 9 in a row against UGA, and it wasn't even worth discussing them? Both programs are headed back in that direction.

Why is everybody bothered by "I know. It's Tennessee"? It's not like anybody who's picked up a sports page in the last two or three years doesn't know where we are compared to where we were. I think it's a valid point. And I would be happy if the dawgs felt like we were the underdog in this game.

Dangit I can't wait for some football!!! GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back