AJC Predicts UGA Loss

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Oct. 8, at Tennessee

So things are rolling now, right? Four consecutive wins since the loss to Boise State and 3-0 in the SEC? Now comes trouble. I know. It’s Tennessee. But freshman quarterback Tyler Bray won four of his five starts down the stretch (16 touchdowns, seven interceptions), and coach Derek Dooley (left) gets his players to play hard, if not always smart. Mark Richt’s Dogs have been shellacked in their past two trips to Knoxville (combined score: 80-33). And I don’t believe Georgia will win every game it’s supposed to.

Prediction: Bulldogs lose.
Georgia will go 9-3 this season, and here’s how | Jeff Schultz

Volnerd

Mark Bradley of the AJC predicts Georgia will go 10-2 and win the SEC East. Of course, he is the same guy who predicted they would win the national title a few years ago when they barely had a winning record. This guy is a bigger homer than Larry Munson.

toyotaholland

I went to my first football game last year here in athens, when Tennessee played...I was so disapointed that we lost....And to hear it from everyone...ahhh...im going this year and I really hope we win..I feel we will...one reason is that it's home field advantage..also, im sitting in the uga side and I want to rag em...lol...its going to be fun when they ask where I'm from....

VN Store

Sponsors