Accused Russian troll farms verses Mueller... Uh oh!

See my above post. I never mentioned the word "just". I said he looks either incompetent, political, or both.

And I guess from a technical perspective, if he filed charges that he wasn't intending to prosecute, or thought he could prosecute without showing the accused the evidence against them... it's a travesty to our justice system and could very well be framed as "unjust".

Do you agree? Or do the ends justify the means?

I don't think he looks either incompetent or political. He looks like he has our country's security in mind.

He did miscalculate that one company would send a representative but as EL state after the first 50 times you have stated he F'ed up that he can always withdraw the charges and file them again at a later date after he completes his investigation. It more like he has something between his teeth than egg on the face.

He should withdraw the charges or comply with the rules. If he is worried about disclosing sensitive info to the Russians he should withdraw them immediately before a judge forces him his hand.

No, he has egg on his face.

Reactions: 3 people
He did miscalculate that one company would send a representative but as EL state after the first 50 times you have stated he F'ed up that he can always withdraw the charges and file them again at a later date after he completes his investigation. It more like he has something between his teeth than egg on the face.

Not only did he file charges that he didn't expect to prosecute (which would be fishy enough), but he filed charges without being ready to prosecute, fought having to prosecute, and is now claiming he can't present evidence to prosecute.

lol He literally filed the charges and then when they showed up, he claimed they couldn't go to court because they didn't show up correctly, siting procedures that are only there to get the defendant to show up in the first place.

He looks like a rube and smells like one with a political agenda.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think he looks either incompetent or political. He looks like he has our country's security in mind.

Sure you would.

If he were competent, and had the nation's security in mind, he would have foreseen this possibility and not created the possibility by filing charges he never thought he could prosecute, against a Russian company where no bodies would ever do time, even if he did go to court ans somehow win.

So, if he isn't a complete brain damaged imbecile, one must consider the distinct possibility that he had ulterior motives for the charges.

Reactions: 1 person
No, he indicted this company and 13 or so individuals. The company "appeared" through its US counsel to be arraigned. The individuals, not surprisingly, have not appeared. All the "company" (read Putin) wants to do is to get the evidence Mueller would use to establish the company's guilt, hand it over to mother Russia, and then disappear. That's why Mueller is now trying to get some protections in place before sharing the evidence he's accumulated.

so we are back to the "its a Russian plot to get Mueller to charge the Russians so that the Russians know what is going on." story. collusion everywhere it seems.

Reactions: 1 person
What in you thought process leads you to believe that I have never heard of him/have no opinion? It is in our best interest to know what is going on in our country so let him finish the investigation of the Trump/Russia thing. If you have curiosity about what is going on in our country you need to stay out of the 36% that "Are getting sick of his witch hunt". Really where do you fall on the matter?

1. "You" as in anyone.

2. I think that Muller should investigate what happened in the election. That is what he is supposed to do. I think it should be transparent. I believe it should be transparent because our government officials, including Muller's team, like to leak information that creates a narrative.I think that all the other crap is typical politics.

He should withdraw the charges or comply with the rules. If he is worried about disclosing sensitive info to the Russians he should withdraw them immediately before a judge forces him his hand.

No, he has egg on his face.

Not only did he file charges that he didn't expect to prosecute (which would be fishy enough), but he filed charges without being ready to prosecute, fought having to prosecute, and is now claiming he can't present evidence to prosecute.

lol He literally filed the charges and then when they showed up, he claimed they couldn't go to court because they didn't show up correctly, siting procedures that are only there to get the defendant to show up in the first place.

He looks like a rube and smells like one with a political agenda.

Sure you would.

If he were competent, and had the nation's security in mind, he would have foreseen this possibility and not created the possibility by filing charges he never thought he could prosecute, against a Russian company where no bodies would ever do time, even if he did go to court ans somehow win.

So, if he isn't a complete brain damaged imbecile, one must consider the distinct possibility that he had ulterior motives for the charges.

Do you people in this group think that mueller don't have the evidence for a conviction or that the entity that showed up is innocent of the charges? His miscalculation is easily correctable by withdrawing the charges against them and filing at a later date or having the judge institute what amounts to a gag order from sharing that information with others charged with crimes.

You can blow it out of proportion with "egg on the face" or "ulterior motives" if you feel that those phrases characterize what is happening correctly. I will disagree with those characterizations.

Do you people in this group think that mueller don't have the evidence for a conviction or that the entity that showed up is innocent of the charges? His miscalculation is easily correctable by withdrawing the charges against them and filing at a later date or having the judge institute what amounts to a gag order from sharing that information with others charged with crimes.

You can blow it out of proportion with "egg on the face" or "ulterior motives" if you feel that those phrases characterize what is happening correctly. I will disagree with those characterizations.

I have no idea what evidence he has or if those charged are innocent or guilty. I just want Mueller to follow the rules.

And Mueller can’t “have the judge” do anything. He can request and if his request is denied his hand will be forced.

I have no idea what evidence he has or if those charged are innocent or guilty. I just want Mueller to follow the rules.

And Mueller can’t “have the judge” do anything. He can request and if his request is denied his hand will be forced.

What rules is he not following?

BS. Mueller is a self important pig looking for his own aggrandizement.

Has Mueller made one public comment since being appointed special counsel? I mean, I could see the charge if made against Avenatti, but Mueller has kept his nose to the grindstone.

He has fought the speedy trial rule and now fighting the rule of discovery.

That's funny. Speedy trial for people that will almost surely never show up. He is not fight discovery just requesting the evidence not be disseminated.

Your anti-Mueller pro-Russia stance is duly noted. Commie!

That's funny. Speedy trial for people that will almost surely never show up. He is not fight discovery just requesting the evidence not be disseminated.

Your anti-Mueller stance is duly noted.

Rules are rules and I expect those tasked with enforcing the rules follow them.

Has Mueller made one public comment since being appointed special counsel? I mean, I could see the charge if made against Avenatti, but Mueller has kept his nose to the grindstone.

Doesn't need to. He just sees that leaks go to the right people while snaring a very few peripheral figures, and they kept his name in front of the public. That's the best of both worlds - appear to be hardworking while someone else does the publicity. Unfortunately for him his lack of accomplishing anything substantial and his pettiness are beginning to catch up.

Your anti-Mueller pro-Russia stance is duly noted. Commie!

And you pro mueller folks, using the fact that he filed charges, with no expectations of prosecuting them, as a cover for him. Lol

Reactions: 2 people
A prosecutor requesting a delay happens all the time. There is nothing wrong with that.

Yes, but they're so anxious to seize any possible misstep by Mueller, no matter how minor, to discredit this investigation.

VN Store

Back