Abolish ICE Movement

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I hope they are proud of themselves. (the idiot Mayor included)

ICE agents accuse Oregon mayor of abetting 'Abolish ICE' protesters

ICE officers alleged that some agency employees were denied assistance from the police to deal with protesters, including a disabled Marine veteran who was allegedly confronted by an activist as he was picking up his daughter from a camp.

According to the Times, the veteran was interning at the ICE office on the first day of the demonstrations against the agency. After the demonstrators surrounded the ICE field office, he managed to escape but his car was scratched and tires slashed. He was later allegedly followed by the activists, yet his calls for help were reportedly ignored by the police, who told him that they are staying out of the situation.

“When it comes to basic police protection that should transcend politics,” another ICE employee said about the veteran’s experience, blaming the city’s mayor. “It comes down to life and death. He was irresponsible.”

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Related (also can't search to find the antifa threads)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-next-weekend-members-discuss-bringing-guns/

Over the past year and a half, Portland has become a hotbed of clashes between the pro-Trump group “Patriot Prayer” and Antifa. On August 4, Patriot Prayer will be holding another free speech rally and Antifa organizations are calling for “direct confrontation.”

These rallies and counter protests have repeatedly become violent and bloody, and this time, Oregon Antifa are discussing bringing guns.

“Rose City Antifa has continued their great work of doxxing the Portland area Proud Boys involved in this violence, and is also calling for militant antifascist resistance against Patriot Prayer,” a call to action published to the militant leftist website It’s Going Down states.

In a statement provided to IGD, a spokesperson for Rose City Antifa said that the goal of August’s action will be to “show that the community will not allow violent nationalist opportunists to threaten our city and target our people. We will overwhelm them both by force of numbers and commitment to defending our community. Whatever it takes.”

The call to action urged readers to use “direct confrontation” to “eliminate” Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys’ ability to hold rallies. Neither of the groups are white nationalists, but that didn’t stop Antifa from demanding that they are to inflame tensions.

In a discussion about the event that was uncovered by journalist Tim Pool, members of Antifa discussed the need to bring guns to protest.

Why do I feel this will not end well for either side?

I actually feel sorry for ANTIFA members... too dumb to recognize that they are what they claim to be fighting against, and too dumb to realize that they are/will be bleeding as idiot pawns for crooked political power brokers.

Mexican Accused of Murdering Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry Extradited to Face Justice in U.S.

The Mexican national accused in the murder of U.S Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry is now reported to be in U.S. custody in Arizona. The accused killer has been fighting extradition since his arrest in April 2017.

Shortly after 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Wired Sources tweeted “Mexico has extradited to the U.S. Heraclio Osorio-Arellanes, charged with murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.”

“This is a step in the right direction,” Kent Terry told Breitbart Texas. “But I will be honest with you, we can forget that those who orchestrated this reckless scandal known as ‘Fast and Furious.’ They still have not held accountable.

Mexican Accused of Murdering Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry Extradited to Face Justice in U.S.

I actually feel sorry for ANTIFA members... too dumb to recognize that they are what they claim to be fighting against, and too dumb to realize that they are/will be bleeding as idiot pawns for crooked political power brokers.

As each day passes I'm more inclined to customize my bike helmet, sledding disc, whoopin' stick and America t-shirt to prepare for the next ANTIFA rally

Politicians (on both sides but especially the whiny left) have no idea how to handle Trump.

In the past, a President would take the stance of, "They're threatening a government shutdown. We can't have that! Let's come to an agreement."

Not Trump. He goes toe-to-toe with everyone.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Politicians (on both sides but especially the whiny left) have no idea how to handle Trump.

In the past, a President would take the stance of, "They're threatening a government shutdown. We can't have that! Let's come to an agreement."

Not Trump. He goes toe-to-toe with everyone.

Yep, we need a good shutdown also. Shut it down for a month and see just how much we don't need. Then only reopen the parts that are needed. Cut the rest.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Good God the loons are running the asylum now.

"ICE has to be abolished, and I say that as somebody who is running for one of the top law-enforcement jobs in the country,” said Zephyr Teachout, a law professor and an ally of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the Democratic candidate for a House seat in New York who jump-started the Abolish ICE! campaign.
Teachout is using the issue to win votes from progressive groups and from immigrant and migrant communities:
"ICE was born in xenophobia, in a time after 9/11 and has grown up to become a tool of fear and illegality. And as Attorney General, I will continue to speak out against ICE, I will prosecute ICE for their criminal acts." -Teachout​

“I wish I could tell you where from Africa my ancestors came from, at least part of them, but I wouldn’t know because the same bigots who are sending people back away from their children are the ones who brought my ancestors here on a slave ship. Congratulations.

“I wish I could tell you where from Africa my ancestors came from, at least part of them, but I wouldn’t know because the same bigots who are sending people back away from their children are the ones who brought my ancestors here on a slave ship. Congratulations.

Ain’t that what 23 and Me is for?

Also this is reason #583 not to watch the trash on CNN. It’s Around the Horn but worse.

How does this dumb beeotch get on tv?..... oh wait..... it was CNN

Reactions: jacdaniels
Illegal Alien from Mexico Accused of Raping 11-Year-Old Girl

An illegal alien living in northwest Arkansas is accused of raping an 11-year-old girl after convincing her to meet up with him through the messaging app known as “Snapchat.”

Luis Mario Rodriguez-Torres, a 21-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, allegedly messaged the 11-year-old girl through Snapchat and convinced her to meet up with him, according to KFSM.

When the illegal alien and the girl met up, Rodriguez-Torres allegedly held the girl against her will and raped her, according to police.

The illegal alien was working in the Cave Springs region as a framer in the housing construction industry, where many of the 12 million illegal aliens living across the U.S. often hold jobs, illegally.

Since being arrested, the illegal alien is being held at the Benton County Jail and is set to stand trial on Sept. 4. If convicted of the child sex crime, Rodriguez-Torres faces life in prison. He is currently being held on a $100,000 bond.

VN Store

Back