Abolish ICE Movement

Republicans are only fiscally conservative when a Democrat is in the White House, cutting the checks. Reagan, Bush, and Trump all rocketed their deficits on moon shots, up, up, up.

Yet it took a republican Congress to balance the budget. LMAO

Yet it took a republican Congress to balance the budget. LMAO

The point is that a Majority Republican Congress does NOT balance the budget if a Republican is in the White House, because they over use the opportunity to feed their super rich contributors with public debt. HISTORICAL FACT. See Reagan, Bush, Trump.

The point is that a Majority Republican Congress does NOT balance the budget if a Republican is in the White House, because they over use the opportunity to feed their super rich contributors with public debt. HISTORICAL FACT. See Reagan, Bush, Trump.
Reagan never had a Republican House.

Reactions: vols40

See the amount of debt during the Obama administration. More than doubled the national debt. He ammassed more debt than all other Presidents combined.

But once again for clarity, which party was the last to balance the budget? Still waiting on this answer.

See the amount of debt during the Obama administration. More than doubled the national debt. He ammassed more debt than all other Presidents combined.

But once again for clarity, which party was the last to balance the budget? Still waiting on this answer.

Take a minute to realize that you are agreeing with my posts. If you cannot, then I will help you out.

Lesson of the day, don't try to intervene in an arrest

I had to go to another site to read it , WaPO wanted money . The guy shot in the face had non life threatening injuries while he sent two officers to the hospital with a “ forged instrument . One office is still in the hospital . I’d say he’s lucky they didnt kill him .

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanjustin
I had to go to another site to read it , WaPO wanted money . The guy shot in the face had non life threatening injuries while he sent two officers to the hospital with a “ forged instrument . One office is still in the hospital . I’d say he’s lucky they did kill him .
I wonder if the wapo reported that part of it, or if it matters to people like Mr Hernandez

If people don't read the link and rely on your post, they'll be completely misled. This is why you are volfanjussie

I read an article about it , I’d say don’t go after people that carry guns and can shoot you for attacking them while they are trying to make an arrest .

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back