A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

They're asking for documents to review in their oversight. Why can Congressional Cmte Oversight with security clearance not see it, but anyone in the FBI or DOJ can? That is false. Do you understand how the Constitutional structure of the government works? If not, you obviously never took civics class in school.

Let me explain this to you...Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. Congress is a co-equal branch of the federal government and is charged with oversight responsibilities in our nation’s system of checks and balances, with constitutionally mandated oversight responsibilities. --- so it's definitely justified to issue contempt of Congress in response to DOJ's failure to comply with subpoenas.

Case in point, it's taken the DOJ over 5 months to produce only a few thousand documents to Congress--yet as of today, they still can’t tell Congress how many documents they owe, when they'll deliver them, and what their redaction standards are. Again--it's been over 5 months to even respond!

In all seriousness, it's actually ridiculous, the DOJ has been of little to no help to Congress in this investigation.

Maybe that is why the House shut it down. They are not investigating "collusion", they are investigating the investigators during an ongoing investigation that is of the highest classification and sensitivity. There will be plenty of time for oversight when its over and no need to try to control the investigation. If there are charges to come all of this will come out in court. If there is nothing there as you claim then why are you so worried?

Maybe that is why the House shut it down. They are not investigating "collusion", they are investigating the investigators during an ongoing investigation that is of the highest classification and sensitivity. There will be plenty of time for oversight when its over and no need to try to control the investigation. If there are charges to come all of this will come out in court. If there is nothing there as you claim then why are you so worried?

Meanwhile in a land far far away.....

Reactions: 2 people

The better question is, why are you worried that Congress had to subpoena these documents?

I'm not worried at all. I'm beyond petty thinking, it shows you just how obstructionist the FBI and Justice Department have been with Congress. It's shameful that this Justice Department and this FBI only turned over the one document (which said the Russian investigation into Trump campaign was based on no official intelligence) after being threatened with contempt and the officials at issue being threatened with impeachment.

Absurd. Just for ****s and giggles, I followed the link of just one of your "news reports". Not surprisingly, the only "media" sources backing your claims were:

1. Fox News
2. RT (Russian Times)
3. Washington Times

That's it.

Upon reading each of the "articles" proffered by each outlet, it became evident that your "claims" were merely ALLEGATONS, not substantiated facts.

You, sir, are a fake. A tourist. A puppet of the fools who lead you around like the ring in an ox's nose.

Enjoy your dreamworld, sunshine, because Trumps ice capcades are quickly melting.

This certainly aged well 😆 😆 😆

That certainly falls under the category of old news.
I made a prediction, stuck to it, was wrong, and then freely admitted that I was wrong.
I followed it up with predicting (or at least thinking) that Trump would not finish his term and if he did, he would never run for re-election.
I've always admitted to being an eternal optimist and thinking most all people will eventually choose to do the right thing.

That certainly falls under the category of old news.
I made a prediction, stuck to it, was wrong, and then freely admitted that I was wrong.
I followed it up with predicting (or at least thinking) that Trump would not finish his term and if he did, he would never run for re-election.
I've always admitted to being an eternal optimist and thinking most all people will eventually choose to do the right thing.

Old indeed but a timeless classic. Like Anna Karenina. I enjoyed reading it again.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Old indeed but a timeless classic. Like Anna Karenina. I enjoyed reading it again.
I'm sure you did. Had the report reached the conclusions I had hoped for, I would have enjoyed reading back this thread also.

I'm sure you did. Had the report reached the conclusions I had hoped for, I would have enjoyed reading back this thread also.

Still having a hard time wrapping my head around someone actively hoping to have a treasonous president.

A win at all costs attitude I suppose. I’ve worked with people like you before.

Still having a hard time wrapping my head around someone actively hoping to have a treasonous president.

A win at all costs attitude I suppose. I’ve worked with people like you before.
I said from the beginning there were only a few possible explanations for the Trump victory. The least appealing of all was a free and fair election. At least we know we didn't have that. Russian interference and the overall level of misinformation coming from the right offers a tad bit consolation.

I said from the beginning there were only a few possible explanations for the Trump victory. The least appealing of all was a free and fair election. At least we know we didn't have that. Russian interference and the overall level of misinformation coming from the right offers a tad bit consolation.

Now we know Trump did not game the election system. We cannot say the same for Hillary.

Hoping and wishing our president is a Siberian Candidate isn't optimism. It's second rate Marxist daydreaming.
It's easier to believe that a known horrendously despicable human would collude with Russia in order to win the election than to believe our country would knowingly elect a horrendously despicable human.

It's easier to believe that a known horrendously despicable human would collude with Russia in order to win the election than to believe our country would knowingly elect a horrendously despicable human.
You've admitted several times on here that you filter reality via your emotional preferences. It's no surprise that's still your mode of measuring "truth".

Wishing our president was a Russian plant is bordering on mental illness, though.

Trump gamed the electorate, that's even sadder.
No what’s sadder is that you actually hope for pain to millions of people over a Trump re-election. It’s totally despicable. I don’t care about yet another one of your stupid ranges. I would never hope pain on us.

I won’t ever vote for trump. This cycle, unless a credible threat from the GOP rises, I will vote Biden. And before the “creepy Biden folks” chime in the accusations against Trump with that regard are far worse. I hate the idea of voting for Biden but it is what it is.

You've admitted several times on here that you filter reality via your emotional preferences. It's no surprise that's still your mode of measuring "truth".

Wishing our president was a Russian plant is bordering on mental illness, though.

“Society” is the external metric by which morality is measured......

1556939106305.gif

It is becoming more and more clear that there was a vast conspiracy to keep Trump out of office.

Fortunately, the deep state failed.

No what’s sadder is that you actually hope for pain to millions of people over a Trump re-election. It’s totally despicable. I don’t care about yet another one of your stupid ranges. I would never hope pain on us.

I won’t ever vote for trump. This cycle, unless a credible threat from the GOP rises, I will vote Biden. And before the “creepy Biden folks” chime in the accusations against Trump with that regard are far worse. I hate the idea of voting for Biden but it is what it is.
Why Biden? Not being an ass, just curious.

It is becoming more and more clear that there was a vast conspiracy to keep Trump out of office.

Fortunately, the deep state failed.
Quit watching that long-haired dude on YouTube. I'm sure if the "Deep State" wanted to keep Trump from office, they would have found a way.

Bc he’s the least crazy of the Dems.
Lol by least crazy I assume you mean more centrist Dem. He's got the experience, VP, and ability to connect with moderates working for him. But I think that experience also works against him like it did Hillary; he's got a lot of baggage because of his long career in politics.

VN Store

Back