A gators prospective

Phillips and Tuttle are the guys you could say. Don’t forget about Taylor.

I hope that helps.

If you’ve got 5 guys who are NFL talents at WR why the hell does Florida even try to run. Sling it June Jones style.

In reality both teams aren’t very good. Tennessee dripped WV and Florida dropped Kentucky.

My question to you is how long before the boo birds start if Florida drops Tennessee and Kentucky in the same season?
You think UF fans actually waited for CDM to coach a game before they started booing?

Understandable. But with the offense being completely pass-heavy that game, it’s hard to score a lot of points with 21 incompletions. Neither FF or JG are gonna take over this game. I just trust JG to make less mistakes.
" ... make "fewer" mistakes"
Might as well get out the grammar handbook along with the dictionary.

Reactions: DonDiego
I’ve noticed two solid RB’s, who have the potential to have really good careers.

You do realize you won’t find a single Gator fan who would trade Perine, Scarlett or Pierce for any RB on UT’s roster, right? You can add Malik Davis to that list of studs too, but he won’t be playing this week.

This is definitely one where you can keep yours and we’ll keep ours.
I think this says more about Gator fans than the roster. These 3 you mentioned combined for 74 yards rushing VS Kentucky. Very intimidating, indeed. I'm not very confident with UT in this game. Think we have a long way to go. But if you would rather have those 3 scrubs than any RB on our roster, your jorts are on too tight.

I’ve noticed two solid RB’s, who have the potential to have really good careers.

You do realize you won’t find a single Gator fan who would trade Perine, Scarlett or Pierce for any RB on UT’s roster, right? You can add Malik Davis to that list of studs too, but he won’t be playing this week.

This is definitely one where you can keep yours and we’ll keep ours.
List of studs. I'm sorry. This gets funnier every time I read it. Scarlett has been at UF since 1988 and just cracked 1,000 total yards this year. Lol.

In addition to all the lack of punctuation and grammar errors in the post the title is mistitled. It isn’t prospective it is perspective. Go Gata’s... back to school. LOL

Pressure Franks if u pressure him and give him time and let him get comfy that’s bad news Franks isn’t all bad he’s just steaky he can he can have a bad qt then a good qt but when he’s cold he’s ice cold

Steaks, franks, ice cold quarts....we are talking about tailgatin' right?

VN Store

Back