A gators prospective

Need to add Cleveland at WR, UT fans may remember the “heave to Cleve” last year. Agree on wanting to see Damien Pierce get some more touches at RB, he appears to be a special talent. And yes, getting David Reese back is huge for UF’s run defense, if it’s the usual David Reese.

I’m a little surprised at most UT fans being supremely confident in their QB, Guarantano. Most dismiss the idea out of hand that Franks may be a better QB, but when you look at the actual stats for both, Franks is much better in many key areas.

We’ll see soon enough.

“But when you look at actual stats for both, Franks is much better in many key areas”.

TD’s, that’s it. He has more rushing yards because of the differences in the offensive system. What a dishonest statement, regardless if you think they’re equal or not

Would like answer to last sentence just curious

We haven’t developed much of a pass rusher

As for interior Dline, Gooden is probably our best, he’s gotten pressure on the QB and made about 5 stops at/behind the LOS. He’s still learning though and hasn’t reached his full potential. Alexis Johnson and Tuttle have been playing solid but not “studs”

Reactions: buckfama
Our d line isn’t good. O line isn’t good. Young secondary and Buchanan has been awful this year so I’ve got no confidence in us containing their passing bc of their receivers. We just don’t match up well with them our weaknesses line up against their strengths. I expect JG to have no time to pass

Dude there’s no way you actually believe you have 5-6 NFL WRs on that team. Maybe 1.

They have 3. Grimes and Jefferson will be drafted, Cleveland will be a late pick or high priority UDFA. Swain and Toney will probably get a chance to see what they can do in rookie camp

Would like answer to last sentence just curious

Phillips and Tuttle are the guys you could say. Don’t forget about Taylor.

I hope that helps.

If you’ve got 5 guys who are NFL talents at WR why the hell does Florida even try to run. Sling it June Jones style.

In reality both teams aren’t very good. Tennessee dripped WV and Florida dropped Kentucky.

My question to you is how long before the boo birds start if Florida drops Tennessee and Kentucky in the same season?

Our d line isn’t good. O line isn’t good. Young secondary and Buchanan has been awful this year so I’ve got no confidence in us containing their passing bc of their receivers. We just don’t match up well with them our weaknesses line up against their strengths. I expect JG to have no time to pass
You speak way too highly of Florida lol

They have 3. Grimes and Jefferson will be drafted, Cleveland will be a late pick or high priority UDFA. Swain and Toney will probably get a chance to see what they can do in rookie camp

Van Jefferson and Grimes (Maybe) At most

Reactions: RollerVol
If you look closely, the keys on the lower right have some useful functions:

. Used to indicate the end of a sentence.
, Indicates pause or separates complete sentences if combined with the word "and"
' Indicates either possession or contractions. NEVER used in plurals.

Go Gata.
Actually, an apostrophe is used in plurals when the pluralized version of the word in question ends in s.

e.g. The Gators’ cesspool, The fans’ delusions, etc.

Pressure Franks if u pressure him and give him time and let him get comfy that’s bad news Franks isn’t all bad he’s just steaky he can he can have a bad qt then a good qt but when he’s cold he’s ice cold

WR - 5 legit threats Jefferson, Grimes 2 best then Swain, Hammond and Toney are all very very solid no homer either all nfl talents

RB Scarlett been Mediocre wanna see more Damien pierce and Lamical Perine Oh yea and Toney in some Percy type packages that Mullen mentioned Toney maybe most electric on team with ball in hand

Defense took a huge blow losing Marco Wilson we shall see how they perform I personally see more nfl talent on UF defense Zuniga Polite Cece etc can get after the QB S’s LBs and DTs have been meh we shall if that changes any this week

CJ Henderson can lock down your best WR and Chauncey gonna cause trouble I expect a pick or 2 from one of those 2 or rayshad maybe Reese

I don’t feel confident other then our history you’ve won like 5 6 times in my 30 years so ya I’ll be homer but not gonna be easy on the road

It’s a must win tho to keep the wheels from falling off

Oh yea getting David Reese back huge in stopping run between tackles

Us winning 56 times in your 30 years is impressive.

Paul Bain will live rent free in Feleipe Franks' head. He will bust through Florida's o-line and have 5 sacks before their first offensive play. From this Saturday forward, everyone associated with the Florida program will remember Paul "The Man" Bain. The reckoning is coming...

Reactions: Codaman
Pressure Franks if u pressure him and give him time and let him get comfy that’s bad news Franks isn’t all bad he’s just steaky he can he can have a bad qt then a good qt but when he’s cold he’s ice cold

WR - 5 legit threats Jefferson, Grimes 2 best then Swain, Hammond and Toney are all very very solid no homer either all nfl talents

RB Scarlett been Mediocre wanna see more Damien pierce and Lamical Perine Oh yea and Toney in some Percy type packages that Mullen mentioned Toney maybe most electric on team with ball in hand

Defense took a huge blow losing Marco Wilson we shall see how they perform I personally see more nfl talent on UF defense Zuniga Polite Cece etc can get after the QB S’s LBs and DTs have been meh we shall if that changes any this week

CJ Henderson can lock down your best WR and Chauncey gonna cause trouble I expect a pick or 2 from one of those 2 or rayshad maybe Reese

I don’t feel confident other then our history you’ve won like 5 6 times in my 30 years so ya I’ll be homer but not gonna be easy on the road

Gators can always be foiled with a healthy does of grammar.

Need to add Cleveland at WR, UT fans may remember the “heave to Cleve” last year. Agree on wanting to see Damien Pierce get some more touches at RB, he appears to be a special talent. And yes, getting David Reese back is huge for UF’s run defense, if it’s the usual David Reese.

I’m a little surprised at most UT fans being supremely confident in their QB, Guarantano. Most dismiss the idea out of hand that Franks may be a better QB, but when you look at the actual stats for both, Franks is much better in many key areas.

We’ll see soon enough.
Lol Franks is better then JG?? Haha, good one! We’ll compare there stats after the game. Franks sucks, and that will be proven once our FRESHMEN db’s make him look stupid. JG hasn’t turned the ball over this year and is an elite qb! That’s right, I said he’s Elite! You guys better be able to run the ball, because if you become one deminsional Franks might get knocked out of the game. Either way, I wish you The best of luck... NOT! I hope Y’all get your ass whipped like you deserve, I hope we Beat you bad enough to where you gators start staying on your own site. GBO!!!!

Reactions: Pacer92
I was going to suggest a dictionary, but I was afraid that pulling that out from under the leveling post of the trailer might throw things out of kilter and wake the baby.
Haha, reminds me of an old Tim McGraw song.

They say be careful what you wish for
I wanted to be her man
2 babies and a trailer later
Here I am.

You clearly graduated with a UF degree

Lol Franks is better then JG?? Haha, good one! We’ll compare there stats after the game. Franks sucks, and that will be proven once our FRESHMEN db’s make him look stupid. JG hasn’t turned the ball over this year and is an elite qb! That’s right, I said he’s Elite! You guys better be able to run the ball, because if you become one deminsional Franks might get knocked out of the game. Either way, I wish you The best of luck... NOT! I hope Y’all get your ass whipped like you deserve, I hope we Beat you bad enough to where you gators start staying on your own site. GBO!!!!

Seems like a rational take.

Reactions: CornbreadVol
Florida is just like Florida State this year and terrible and not much talent. This is a game Vols clearly should and can win at home.

Reactions: Otis07

Like the enthusiasm but it’s hard to take you seriously when you call JG “elite”

Who are your stud pass rushers so far just asking

Phillips and who else Tuttle maybe getting back to form

Stud Pass Rushers:
1. Alexis Johnson
2. Shy Tuttle
3. Kyle Phillips
4. Jonathan Kongbo (linebacker)
5. Darrel Taylor (linebacker)

Those are the highly touted, blue chip pass rushers and there is more depth than that who are 3 star guys. On top of that Jonathan Kongbo and Darrell Taylor are both very affective pass rushers that have now been moved to linebacker and will be coming off the edge in certain packages. All that being said they are all playing under the cerebral defensive mind that molded Alabama's defense and has a long pedigree of success as a coach. I know that there are better defensive fronts out there, but the Gators haven't seen one better than our this year (UK is definitely not better along the line and they kept Franks off balance).

Actually, an apostrophe is used in plurals when the pluralized version of the word in question ends in s.

e.g. The Gators’ cesspool, The fans’ delusions, etc.

That's because you are showing possession. You don't add the apostrophe to make a plural, even with words ending in -s and family names.

E.g. the correct forms are:
Christmases, not Christmas's
Joneses, not Jones's

Sorry if this confuses the visiting reptile(s).

VN Store

Back