7 wins is possible

No its not, that's just a number you pulled out yo butt. Just like D4H saying we win..
However many he said, you have as much of an idea as he does.

No I didn't. We lost the only decent olineman we had. We beat Charlotte and maybe one other among the remaining.

I get why you say that but its not like he was playing well anyways. But is their any depth? Not really. So good point.
wasnt playing his normal position from what others posted -- I good with him taking off the rest of the season - getting well and hopefully the depth will be there next season and he is back to his normal position

wasnt playing his normal position from what others posted -- I good with him taking off the rest of the season - getting well and hopefully the depth will be there next season and he is back to his normal position

Yup. And agreed.

When our Oline marches out on the field to line up and in just a flash you realize their arms are so small compared to the oposing Dlinemen, your heart just skips a beat and your mind says oh shat

I guess I missed it but, do they expect Trey back next season? I kind of assumed his playing career was over.

I guess I missed it but, do they expect Trey back next season? I kind of assumed his playing career was over.
the article on the espn site said Pruitt said he was expected to make a full recovery -- nothing about never playing again - just no timetable

the article on the espn site said Pruitt said he was expected to make a full recovery -- nothing about never playing again - just no timetable

Maybe but this is the second time he has dealt with this in a year. This is a dangerous situation for Trey. I dont think he will play again. Blood clots in the legs is what caused Tommy Frazier to never play football again.

Maybe but this is the second time he has dealt with this in a year. This is a dangerous situation for Trey. I dont think he will play again. Blood clots in the legs is what caused Tommy Frazier to never play football again.
Teddy Bridgewater had them too and it almost cost him his leg -- he is back but man, I would be worried

We have charlotte, sc, mizzu, vandy, and kentucky left... we beat charlotte. And 2 of the other 4 and we are bowling. 7 wins is with reach rather it is before the bowl game.... or including it. We are trending in the right direction, and hopefully can finish strong.

Trending the right way based on what? We. don't have 7 wins atm. We have 3...

Better go win these first, we are dogs in every sec game.

And what IS trending the right way? 2017 was an anomaly, given our 3-5 year trend was upward. No one can convince me a 5-win season is trending upward. It is standing still or worse.

Im preparing myself for another 4 win season at this point and praying for 6
If we don’t get 6 we gonna win at least 1 more. I highly doubt we sweep 3-0. Unless the offense has an come to Jesus meeting UK and likely Mizzu gonna kill us. I think we beat Vandy. If we get 6 that’s great but I don’t see it right now...

VN Store

Back