3 UNC football players charged after high-speed crash kills a student

Man do you live in Mexico? Lol

120mph may be a little high but I’ve seen both cars and motorcycles going over 100mph often here in Florida - always at night. It’s gotten bad enough that I avoid driving I-4 at night. For some reason, the bridges over Tampa Bay also seem to attract a lot of racers.

I’m very sad to read about this young woman’s death. Prayers sent for her family.

Travel on Pellissippi Speedway lately? Folks will run over you in the outside lane.
Last week had an SUV tailgating me like crazy, when I could finally yield he blew by me doing the same to the PU in from of me then two more cars before he exited on Northshore.... I pulled up right behind him at CHick Fil A, and got my food before him.... when It's someone else I love Karma.....

Reactions: VolNExile
Last week had an SUV tailgating me like crazy, when I could finally yield he blew by me doing the same to the PU in from of me then two more cars before he exited on Northshore.... I pulled up right behind him at CHick Fil A, and got my food before him.... when It's someone else I love Karma.....
The man really wanted his waffle fries, it appears

I remember when Pellissippi Parkway was so empty that we practiced lining up for emergency landings on it (small single-engine planes, and no, we didn’t land, just practiced getting our butts there without power, just in case.)

Doesn’t sound like there’s much open pavement to put one down there anymore.

The man really wanted his waffle fries, it appears

I remember when Pellissippi Parkway was so empty that we practiced lining up for emergency landings on it (small single-engine planes, and no, we didn’t land, just practiced getting our butts there without power, just in case.)

Doesn’t sound like there’s much open pavement to put one down there anymore.
Nope is now. Bumper to bumper from Solway to Northshore most of the day and evening

Reactions: VolNExile
Nope is now. Bumper to bumper from Solway to Northshore most of the day and evening
That’s just amazing. That straight shot from Ah’ll-kill-ya Hwy to Dutchtown Valley (Mabry Hood?) used to be like pulling a hot knife through butter.

There are times I miss KnoxVegas, but I’m loving Asheville, even with the roads that were obviously designed while under the influence of the wacky weed back in the 1920’s.

That’s just amazing. That straight shot from Ah’ll-kill-ya Hwy to Dutchtown Valley (Mabry Hood?) used to be like pulling a hot knife through butter.

There are times I miss KnoxVegas, but I’m loving Asheville, even with the roads that were obviously designed while under the influence of the wacky weed back in the 1920’s.
It's like people that designed roads back then lacked the imagination to envision that cars would get faster and drivers much more stupid.... 😎

VN Store

Back