AJ Johnson signs with Denver

bigorange

WGWTFA
39179815_10156650731858979_5086060290072641536_n.jpg

FANTASTIC! I thought this young man had his chance stolen from him. I'm beyond happy he has this opportunity.

Reactions: Remy
Surprising given how long he's been out. I couldn't be happier for him. Hopefully he can make up for lost time.

This just made me look at J. Elway in an entirely new way. Great player and now great executive looking out for this talented young man. Go Broncos!

Reactions: HalfullVol
10 teams were inquiring his services -- impressive -- good luck to AJ
That caught my eye also. He may not make the 53 man roster but I have a hard time believing he won't make the practice squad. That would give him a year of NFL conditioning. One great thing he has going for him is he is an intelligent player. While conditioning might be a concern, I doubt he has forgotten how to play the game. Hopefully we get to see him play some against Bray and the Bears.

Last edited:
This made my day, glad AJ gets a chance to lace em up on sundays. Think about him and Von Miller playing together too, There’s potential there for a crazy good lb core!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
That caught my eye also. He may not make the 53 man roster but I have a heard time believing he won't make the practice squad. That would give him a year of NFL conditioning. One great thing he has going for him is he is an intelligent player. While conditioning might be a concern, I doubt he has forgotten how to play the game. Hopefully we get to see him play some against Bray and the Bears.

Conditioning shouldn’t be a big issue, he’s been training with OSP for MMA.

VN Store

Back