'21 FL DE Bryce Langston (LSU commit)

Loving this kid's film... big fan of edge rushers that deliver pop instead of engulfing people in arm tackles... solid block disengagement, plus speed, love the motor... ring him in Maurer!

Reactions: T Dog
Loving this kid's film... big fan of edge rushers that deliver pop instead of engulfing people in arm tackles... solid block disengagement, plus speed, love the motor... ring him in Maurer!
Position of need. Get Nieds on him.
ms-BXXSfd.gif

Ah the sunseri method. The no arm tackle, guaranteed to give up 30 yards every other play.

Ah the sunseri method. The no arm tackle, guaranteed to give up 30 yards every other play.
No, you wrap when you tackle... arm tackling is running up to player with the ball and decelleratring and wrapping your arms around said player... think Derek Barnett vs Jonathan Kongbo

No, you wrap when you tackle... arm tackling is running up to player with the ball and decelleratring and wrapping your arms around said player... think Derek Barnett vs Jonathan Kongbo
I believe kongo was always a "be out of the play and have to reach out to make an arm tackle" type of guy. Barnett definitely was more of a get his arms around you and bring them down guy. Not really looking for the hit.

I believe kongo was always a "be out of the play and have to reach out to make an arm tackle" type of guy. Barnett definitely was more of a get his arms around you and bring them down guy. Not really looking for the hit.

I remember him differently haha... yes he would secure the tackle... but he laid some wood on guys when he got the room to... and he never decelerated to arm tackle

Kind of random but Jeremiah Wilson just retweeted this kids offer tweet. 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back