2024 Presidential Race

Yeah, both parties suck bigtime. But the difference in this matter is that the Democrats claim to be the party that protects us all from bad choices. They constantly preach regulation of everything like we are too dumb to make our own decisions. The Republicans (in their pronouncements at least) are more libertarian and CLAIM that we should be allowed to make our own choices on everything from fatty foods to alcohol. Remember the Democrats are the party that once banned big gulp sodas in NYC and forced food companies to quit adding trans fats to food. I have seen Democrats try and regulate everything from salt content in restaurant meals to shutting down wood fired pizza ovens in New York. (All for our “own good” of course). So do the Democrats want to be the nanny party or not? The answer is usually YES but not when votes are on the line. All I ask is that they be a little consistent. Do they trust consumers to make their own choices or not? They need to puck an answer and STICK WITH IT.
They claim to be the party that protects minority voters but the instant Biden needs that extra 5% in inner cities in swing states; they suddenly sound like the redest libertarian conservative on the planet.
It is so transparently political that it is unintentionally ludicrous
Both parties are a pack of manipulative, parasitic liars, and thieves. And we the voters fall for the spiel over and over. Ole Will was right and still is right.
You know, the more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. -Will Rogers-

Not could Atticus Finch or the cowboy who shot ole Yeller.
Doggos are Royalty now. And to be honest, I am one of their subjects. Anyone ever hurt one of my furry kids, they would have Heck to pay 😉

I’m a sucker for dogs but have shot a few that were running the cows. Once a dog gets into the livestock it’s gotta go.

VN Store

Back