OldTimer

"Mr. Optimistic"
2019 Baseball Schedule

Feb 15-17 vs. Appalachian State
Feb 19 vs. Northern Kentucky
Feb 22-24 vs. Indiana
Feb 26 vs. Liberty
Feb 27 vs. MTSU

Mar 1-3 @ Pensacola (vs. Louisiana Monroe, @ North Florida, vs. Western Kentucky)
Mar 5 @ Troy (Hoover Met)
Mar 8-10 vs. Fresno State
Mar 12-13 vs. UNC Asheville
Mar 15-17 @ Auburn
Mar 19 @ ETSU
Mar 22-24 vs. South Carolina
Mar 26 vs. ETSU
Mar 29-31 @ Vanderbilt

Apr 2 vs. Belmont
Apr 5-7 vs. Miss State
Apr 9 vs. Lipscomb
Apr 12-14 vs. Georgia
Apr 16 vs. Morehead State
Apr 19-21 @ Kentucky
Apr 23 vs. Gardner Webb
Apr 26-28 @ Arkansas

May 3-5 vs. Missouri
May 7 vs. Austin Peay
May 10-12 @ Florida
May 14 vs. Tennessee Tech
May 16-18 vs. Mississippi

May 21-26 SEC Tournament

Last edited:
I believe the Fall Roster:
Charleston, A. Lipcius, Luc Lipius, Daniels, Russell, Ammons, Derkay, Heflin, Neely, Wallace, Lingo, Trammell, Stallings, Harper- Cook, Schultz, Hunley, Plummer, Crochet, Mascia, Jackson, Pavalony, Ellis, Gray, Sewell, Kohlhepp, Silseth, Dreves, Pleasants, Pearson, Shoptaw, Vasquez, Walsh, Akey, Pence, Knight, Cooper, Ferguson, Rucker, Lipscomb, Luna, Martinez, Reese, Soulaire, Scott, Barker, Pennington

zachpack

Charleston, A. Lipcius, Luc Lipius, Daniels, Russell, Ammons, Derkay, Heflin, Neely, Wallace, Lingo, Trammell, Stallings, Harper- Cook, Schultz, Hunley, Plummer, Crochet, Mascia, Jackson, Pavalony, Ellis, Gray, Sewell, Kohlhepp, Silseth, Dreves, Pleasants, Pearson, Shoptaw, Vasquez, Walsh, Akey, Pence, Knight, Cooper, Ferguson, Rucker, Lipscomb, Luna, Martinez, Reese, Soulaire, Scott, Barker, Pennington
Look right. I was pretty sure I counted 46 or 47 last Sunday in GA so I bet I counted one of the coaches as a player.

Is Knoxville guy Sam Springer (pitcher) gone?

Vol Fan 5

If I had to guess it won’t be final until right before the season because they will wait to decide which freshman are going to redshirt. I’m assuming the staff will have a good feel of the roster at the end of the semester and they will let the kids know so they can do what’s best for them.

Backwards K

If I had to guess it won’t be final until right before the season because they will wait to decide which freshman are going to redshirt. I’m assuming the staff will have a good feel of the roster at the end of the semester and they will let the kids know so they can do what’s best for them.
I'm not sure redshirts don't count against the 35 limit. Anyone have any info on that?

VN Store

Sponsors