*****2018 VolNation Season Pick Contest: Week 4

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
No credit was given for the two cancelled games, and they won't be counted if they're made up at some point.

Season Standings: SEASON STANDINGS

Standing from last week: CURRENT STANDINGS

Enter your picks: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Guys, welcome to the 15th annual weekly pick contest, which will last the entire season and consist of 13 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted usually on Monday. However, this week and next will be Tuesday due to the Georgia Tech game being on Monday. I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

In order to be eligible to win, your user name for the contest, must match your VolNation user name. If you're reading this and don't have an account, you can register here. It's free and simple.

VolNation Registration

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Last edited:
@Freak i'm an idiot and allowed chrome to autocorrect my handle: Volsome into volnation in week 1 so my weak 5 pts went under "volnation" for week 1....any way we can fix it just in case miracles happen :) THANKS!

@Freak i'm an idiot and allowed chrome to autocorrect my handle: Volsome into volnation in week 1 so my weak 5 pts went under "volnation" for week 1....any way we can fix it just in case miracles happen :) THANKS!
Sure. It will be corrected on the next update.

Reactions: VOLsome
Hardest ones yet for me anyway, went with underdogs who play at home for the most part. Just had to go that route.

I missed weeks 2 & 3 due to my wedding and honeymoon. Odds I can storm back and win this thing?? haha

You'll just have to be perfect from here on out. There is no more room for error as the consequences are brutal for each slight mistake . . . but that's enough about married life. Good luck with the picks!

Reactions: malinoisvol
Ugggg...went 5-5 this week.
On a good note, seems like everyone else stunk it up a little too as I actually moved up 3 places.
4 points back from the leader, still in the race.

Some tough picks this week...starting with that IU / Mich St game. I think IU is in a good spot to upset there.
I think Vandy trips up and takes one on the chin against USCe.
Who the heck knows about Arizona and Oregon St...depends on what team shows up...
GOOD LUCK this week !!!

I picked Vandy. That made me puke a little.
I went with 'em too after the way they played ND while USCe had there game cancelled. I think they play tougher D. Some of the homefield underdogs are gonna come out on top this week and I hope UT is one of them 'cause had to pick my Vols. They actually appear to be the least likely to pull off the upset on the power rankings but I don't think they have played their best ball yet.

VN Store

Back