2018 NBA Off-season Thread

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
According to Shams, Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio

Lets see if he gets roasted by the media now. It now would seem as if he quit on the team this past season.

Really?

I read an article about the possible ttades that could make a Bron-Ball-George-Kawhi-Randle lineup a thing.

They’d have to release their rights to Randle, and waive Deng to have room for James/George. To make room for Leonard, Deng would have to be shipped to San Antonio, probably along with Kuzma and either Ball/Ingram.

Lonzo being traded to the Spurs would make Pop retire immediately b/c of LaVar. Lol

How do the Spurs make a trade happen with Boston? I think Leonard for Hayward + something else makes the most sense, but I kinda feel like Brad Stevens would put his foot down on dealing Hayward.

I don't think Tatum gets dealt.

Does the money work if they do Leonard for Brown + Rozier + Morris? I don't think that it does.

What about Kyrie for Kawhi? Would they do that?

It’d be Jaylen Brown and the kings pick, then making salaries match

It’d be Jaylen Brown and the kings pick, then making salaries match

Do you know what they gotta do to make the salaries match? Morris, Brown, Yabusule, Ojeleye, Nader, Theis all combined make $17M. If that's not enough, it means Rozier has to be a part of the deal.

Maybe they sign and trade Smart with the pick + Brown? I could see both sides saying yes to that.

Do you know what they gotta do to make the salaries match? Morris, Brown, Yabusule, Ojeleye, Nader, Theis all combined make $17M. If that's not enough, it means Rozier has to be a part of the deal.

Maybe they sign and trade Smart with the pick + Brown? I could see both sides saying yes to that.

Smart can’t do a sign and trade with Boston as a RFA.

They could do Brown/Morris/Rozier/Yabusele/Ojeleye. That’s five players but they have their MLE and their 27th pick this year. You make that trade assuming Leonard is healthy.

Charlotte trades Dwight Howard for a worse and longer contract in Mozgov, just to save a little tax money.

Which former superstar played for the most teams over his career? Shaq comes to mind with 6 and that makes 6 for Dwight.

Wow, even if you don't count ABA, he played for 7 squads.

Moses has the unfortunate and untrue reputation of being an idiot and could never be taught anything because he struggled to talk.

VN Store

Back