2018 Midterm Election Thread

Ouch. Talk about not knowing your audience. Savannah is all tourism and as soon as you hit the city limits--literally from Pooler inland for hundreds of miles--all you have is big ag.

Did he end with "Eff GSU Eagles!" and drop the mic?
She knows she's not getting votes from farmers or the tourist ibdustry. It was Stacey Abrams telling black and Hispanic farm workers and hotel/restaurant workers to turn out and vote and ...poof... get a better job.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I know he's not running for anything but given some of our posters are concerned about racist/dog whistle ads - how about Louis Farrahkan's semite/termite comments? Crazy calypso MFr

She knows she's not getting votes from farmers or the tourist ibdustry. It was Stacey Abrams telling black and Hispanic farm workers and hotel/restaurant workers to turn out and vote and ...poof... get a better job.

she has the magic wand that Obama said doesn't exist?

white voters are the most evenly divided among any ethnic group between R and D. For some reason, Dems are preaching how white people are the problem with the country.

white voters are the most evenly divided among any ethnic group between R and D. For some reason, Dems are preaching how white people are the problem with the country.
It blows my mind how nobody seems to find it offensive when people openly talk about appealing to blacks, latinos, etc. It seems at the very least distasteful to think people would vote in a homogenous block based on skin color.

Reactions: BearCat204
It blows my mind how nobody seems to find it offensive when people openly talk about appealing to blacks, latinos, etc. It seems at the very least distasteful to think people would vote in a homogenous block based on skin color.
Doesn't work that way bruh, blacks or other "minorities" cant be racist, so you can say you are voting for a specific person because they are black. You need some racial sensitivity training.

Most White dims are so wracked with White guilt they believe they are actually the problem and are willing to appease anyone not like them to make up for it.

What other party openly says certain races, genders, and age groups are a "problem"? History always seems to repeat itself...

We were talking politics in the shop yesterday. One of my co-workers over heard us and came over to join the conversation.
He is a black man and surprisely enough he’s never had a white person touch his hair.

Something was in reference to obama. My black friend says “ just because I’m black, doesn’t mean I vote democrat”.

Everyone of us starting laughing.

The tide is turning boys.

Latest numbers I read showed Trimps approval among the black communities was at 38%.

We were talking politics in the shop yesterday. One of my co-workers over heard us and came over to join the conversation.
He is a black man and surprisely enough he’s never had a white person touch his hair.

Something was in reference to obama. My black friend says “ just because I’m black, doesn’t mean I vote democrat”.

Everyone of us starting laughing.

The tide is turning boys.

Latest numbers I read showed Trimps approval among the black communities was at 38%.
That's part of why Democrats are pushing for riots in the street. It's panic. They need to get this revolution underway before they lose their entire base.

Continuing to use your neighborhood analogy:

Let's say it's a gated community with a manned guard house at the entrance, security cameras throughout, and a cruiser. The person with the most to lose, the most being protected, is benefiting the most.

Sort of like home and property insurance. The more you are insuring, the more you are required to pay.
xeYzahc.jpg

He has helped set the stage for what should be the most lopsided victories in decades outside of deep blue areas. And let's face facts, the DNC has been quite helpful in that regard as of late.

The elections are theirs to lose.

He has energized the base like no other person I've seen, no doubt. He even out-tribalizes Obama.

I laugh now at the irony of calling Obama the most divisive President, ever. Trump hypes division. He lives for it. He stokes the flames of the fire of division every chance he gets. And when he does not have the chance to do so in person, he tweets so as to inflame passions of division.

classic politician. honestly, who was the last one to claim a failure?

Read the article. Bush and Obama both accepted some blame when the mid-terms swung the other way.

Trump won't. If the GOP net wins he will jut that chin out even further and pound his chest. If they lose seats, and especially the House, he will whine and blame everyone, claim it was all illegals voting, Chinese meddling, etc.

He has energized the base like no other person I've seen, no doubt. He even out-tribalizes Obama.

I laugh now at the irony of calling Obama the most divisive President, ever. Trump hypes division. He lives for it. He stokes the flames of the fire of division every chance he gets. And when he does not have the chance to do so in person, he tweets so as to inflame passions of division.

Read the article. Bush and Obama both accepted some blame when the mid-terms swung the other way.

Trump won't. If the GOP net wins he will jut that chin out even further and pound his chest. If they lose seats, and especially the House, he will whine and blame everyone, claim it was all illegals voting, Chinese meddling, etc.
I didn't see quotes from either accepting fault in those situations.

in fact my quick google found Obama leading from behind and denying blame. Obama defiant after GOP wave

But he wouldn’t commit to any changes in his White House. “If you’re asking about personnel or if you’re asking about a position on issues or what have you, then it’s probably premature because I want to hear what … I’d like to do is to hear from the Republicans to find out what it is that they would like to see happen,” he said.

Bush mumbled something about missing cocaine and walked off stage.

H

Can you not also acknowledge the irony in your calling out POTUS Trump's supporters while you did the EXACT SAME THING you accuse us of doing when Zero was in charge?

OR is that somehow different?

VN Store

Back