2018 LV Recruits on the Radar

Went to the game at Hamilton Heights tonight. To my surprise Holly Warlick was there. I talked with her for a while. The game was somewhat hard to read because they keep feeding the ball to #25 Amber Hunt she is going to Alabama State. in the 4th quarter after she made a shot they award her a trophy because she just got her 1000 point.
First on Jazmine Massengale 6' 0" she is very agile and has good leaping ability. She is somewhat fast but not sure how fast compare to Collage girls. Has a nice shot and made some very good passes.
Second on Elizabeth Balogua She has the same as Jazmine but may be a little better leaper for rebounds, I like her a lot and may be a little better than Massengale.
The best player on the team is # 12 Treasure Hunt the coach daughter she is a freshman has a very nice shot and knows how to play the game. I would love to have here at Tennessee
The 6' 6" girl Kamilla Cardosa she runs the floor very well for a big girl, rebounds the ball very well. I hope she comes to Tennessee. the girls won the game 65 to 37
I stayed and watch the boy's game because the point guard is going to Kentucky next year. The height of this boy team is unreal for a high school team. both guards are 6' 5" the other 3 on the floor 2 was 6' 9" and the center is 6' 10' a sophomore and he was the best player on the floor.
A lady came and set next to me during the game. We started talking and she was Jazmine Massengill mother, she told me she was happy her daughter was going to Tennessee. We talk a long time about recruiting. She said it was hard getting all the calls and text messenger. She said after her daughter committed the phone calls stop but not the mail. She told me two SEC schools are still trying to get her to change her mind. I want tell you they are Kentucky and South Caroline. She wants Elizabeth Balogua to come to but not sure she will. So much enjoy talking with Miss Massengill.

Reactions: 7 people
Went to the game at Hamilton Heights tonight. To my surprise Holly Warlick was there. I talked with her for a while. The game was somewhat hard to read because they keep feeding the ball to #25 Amber Hunt she is going to Alabama State. in the 4th quarter after she made a shot they award her a trophy because she just got her 1000 point.
First on Jazmine Massengale 6' 0" she is very agile and has good leaping ability. She is somewhat fast but not sure how fast compare to Collage girls. Has a nice shot and made some very good passes.
Second on Elizabeth Balogua She has the same as Jazmine but may be a little better leaper for rebounds, I like her a lot and may be a little better than Massengale.
The best player on the team is # 12 Treasure Hunt the coach daughter she is a freshman has a very nice shot and knows how to play the game. I would love to have here at Tennessee
The 6' 6" girl Kamilla Cardosa she runs the floor very well for a big girl, rebounds the ball very well. I hope she comes to Tennessee. the girls won the game 65 to 37
I stayed and watch the boy's game because the point guard is going to Kentucky next year. The height of this boy team is unreal for a high school team. both guards are 6' 5" the other 3 on the floor 2 was 6' 9" and the center is 6' 10' a sophomore and he was the best player on the floor.
A lady came and set next to me during the game. We started talking and she was Jazmine Massengill mother, she told me she was happy her daughter was going to Tennessee. We talk a long time about recruiting. She said it was hard getting all the calls and text messenger. She said after her daughter committed the phone calls stop but not the mail. She told me two SEC schools are still trying to get her to change her mind. I want tell you they are Kentucky and South Caroline. She wants Elizabeth Balogua to come to but not sure she will. So much enjoy talking with Miss Massengill.

A Little surprised that Dawn is trying to get Massengil to change her mind, not surprised at Matthew/UK though

Reactions: 2 people

I agree with your post...watched them in Nashville. I think it is obvious that Elizabeth is better athlete than Jasmine. She reminds me of MeMe on defense and has a much better shot! I am glad Holly was there.... hopefully she can talk Elizabeth into coming also!!! She needs to spend as much time and have assistants spend as much time as possible visiting these girls. Our future could depend on it???
If we get Nicolette And/or Decosta that would be two years in a row with great classes...The two freshmen won't come till 2020! By then we should be back on track and back to the FF!!!

Reactions: 1 person
As a recruit wouldn't that rub you the wrong way though? When people commit verbally its their way of telling the other coaches to leave them alone in a sense

I agree with your post...watched them in Nashville. I think it is obvious that Elizabeth is better athlete than Jasmine. She reminds me of MeMe on defense and has a much better shot! I am glad Holly was there.... hopefully she can talk Elizabeth into coming also!!! She needs to spend as much time and have assistants spend as much time as possible visiting these girls. Our future could depend on it???
If we get Nicolette And/or Decosta that would be two years in a row with great classes...The two freshmen won't come till 2020! By then we should be back on track and back to the FF!!!

That was my first thought too when I seen Massengill, that she's a MeMe redux. Treasure Hunt is going to be a gem a young Sky Diggins.

As a recruit wouldn't that rub you the wrong way though? When people commit verbally its their way of telling the other coaches to leave them alone in a sense

Players change their minds. Not to mention, there are some girls who commit in 8th/9th grade.

Agree that it's all fair in love and war until the NLOI is signed.

Izabella Nicoletti, a 5-10 guard and one of the best shooters in the Class of 2018, is expected to take a second unofficial visit to Knoxville soon. Tennessee also remains in regular contact with 2018’s Aquira DeCosta, a 6-2 forward from Sacramento, California. Olivia Nelson-Ododa, a 6-4 post in 2018.

I would like to see Izabella in orange. We like "Izzys". ONO and DeCosta and call it a day.

Izabella Nicoletti will be taken another unofficial to Tennessee to see the Lady Vols play against Arkansas on February 19. Nicoletti will be bringing her mother who will be visiting the United States during the visit. So I definitely think the Lady Vols should be in a great position to land her because it seem that she want her mom thought on the school she want to go to.

Reactions: 7 people
Izabella Nicoletti will be taken another unofficial to Tennessee to see the Lady Vols play against Arkansas on February 19. Nicoletti will be bringing her mother who will be visiting the United States during the visit. So I definitely think the Lady Vols should be in a great position to land her because it seem that she want her mom thought on the school she want to go to.

Great news, want her to be a lady vol very much

Reactions: 2 people
if that is true then we are in really good shape to land her unless she plans to take her mom on a couple of unofficial visits which I doubt. GLV! land her!

Thanks for the info!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4nJDkjYo4

VN Store

Back