2018-19 Lady Vols

Thanks for posting And1. That group looks to be the next SEC Champs.

Good looking team. IF they can play with desire! IF they can not be intimidated by USC! and IF they can overcome poor coaching, then we will be S.E.C. Champs in the regular season, if not also in the S.E.C. tourney.

Who is the tall white girl?

Just hope these girls can shoot the ball accurately with some consistency....They are a very attractive group of young ladies.

Last edited:
Is she part of this season's squad? I do like her height.

She is a 2019 commit. ESPN 3 star. 6-4.

The recruiting website prospectsnation.com rates Saunders a four-star prospect and ranks her No. 100 on its list of 2019 prospects. She averaged 11.6 points, 7.8 rebounds and 6.1 blocks per game last season for Wyoming East High School in New Richmond, West Virginia.

Didn't see the Washington State Grad Transfer in the photo wonder if she is here yet.

Good looking team. IF they can play with desire! IF they can not be intimidated by USC! and IF they can overcome poor coaching, then we will be S.E.C. Champs in the regular season, if not also in the S.E.C. tourney.
If,,,,If,,,,If,,,,If!!!!

don't recognize a couple of those players

My guess would be that it is the newcomers that you don't recognize. In the line of the players standing on either side of Emily Saunders are (from left to right in the photo); second from the left is Rae Burrell, third from the left is Zarielle Green, sixth from the left is Jazmine Massengill, and eighth from the left is Mimi Collins.

Jim

nice...hope they can leave ego behind and give their all for PAT, I mean Holly...:D...BTW...I'm still looking for a 6' 8" center who's tough as nails...;)

GO LADY VOLS!

My guess would be that it is the newcomers that you don't recognize. In the line of the players standing on either side of Emily Saunders are (from left to right in the photo); second from the left is Rae Burrell, third from the left is Zarielle Green, sixth from the left is Jazmine Massengill, and eighth from the left is Mimi Collins.

Jim

Thanks

VN Store

Back