2016 Fantasy Baseball

Right now it seems to be a two horse race as far as the regular season pennant goes between The Isotopes and Stomper.

Also, to whoever Tygs is congrats on obliterating me last week. You've had a nice little second half push to move up into playoff position.

Right now it seems to be a two horse race as far as the regular season pennant goes between The Isotopes and Stomper.

Also, to whoever Tygs is congrats on obliterating me last week. You've had a nice little second half push to move up into playoff position.

Bump for playoffs for those who are still keeping up with this.

Congrats to the Isotopes for winning it all this year. Couldn't quite cash in on the upset yesterday despite my last ditch effort of streaming 4 extra pitchers :p.

Hope that everyone had a good time playing in this this year.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Isotopes for winning it all this year. Couldn't quite cash in on the upset yesterday despite my last ditch effort of streaming 4 extra pitchers :p.

Hope that everyone had a good time playing in this this year.

Thanks, I was pretty worried when it was 5-5 haha. Pretty sure you had the tiebreaker.

I really enjoyed it, thanks for organizing this.

My schedule the past two months was just crazy and I couldn't keep up with all my late season injuries.

I have re-invited everyone from our league last year.

I will also post a link for new potential members that want to join up too.

The draft is currently set for 7 pm on Sunday but I may push it out another week if we don't get enough members to join back up.

Link is created. Join by clicking below.

Yahoo H2H Snake Draft League

https://yho.com/mlb?l=128585&k=fcfcbc92ff16f34c&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=611e29cd1544dcda

For those that were in this last year, you'll have to join this way too. The league wasn't formatting correctly so I basically had to re-invite everyone and start anew. Member cap is 12.

I have also re-set the draft time for 7 PM (CST) on April 9. Yes this means we miss this first week of the season, but it will give people plenty of notice and time to join up.

Last edited:
Is it still going to be I can only set my team once a week like last year?

VN Store

Back