'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

I contacted a person in the recruiting office as I for one would hate to see the recruitment of a sure player that wants to be a VOL screwed up over some minor things. They insured me it would be fixed. Here is the biggest issue there is a new command and they do a lot of stuff differently. There has been an overhaul of the recruiting office and how some things are done. Again they said kinks are being fixed and we all hope things will work out.
Thanks, really want him to represent big orange.

Guys I just want to clear this up. For those that have VQ if you read my post today you see why I was venting about the recruiting department not about my kid but more about how I seen some OV and 19 kids handled. I do not in any way expect a 20 kid no matter who it is to be treated better than a 19 kid. If they are that's a major problem.

I like you want to see the VOLS win, it's starts with a excellent recruiting department. Today with my posts that what I was trying to explain.

It’s upsetting that with all the time, drive-time, support and money people in Tennessee put into our program, we can’t get a top notch recruiting experience for young athletes. I have to believe Phil and Pruitt will get this straightened out if he is made aware.

It’s upsetting that with all the time, drive-time, support and money people in Tennessee put into our program, we can’t get a top notch recruiting experience for young athletes. I have to believe Phil and Pruitt will get this straightened out if he is made aware.
I agree. If we host someone it needs to be an experience to remember. There are people that are very good at organizing things like this. Apparently I wasn't there so I don't know what all was amiss so that is as far as I will go on the subject.

You would think with Fulmer and Pruitt it wouldn’t have been an issue in the first place. Weird!

Reactions: BucksnortVol
You would think with Fulmer and Pruitt it wouldn’t have been an issue in the first place. Weird!
This whole thing got blown completely out proportion do to one Vol fan having a bad experience at an awful-to-watch-as-a-Vol-fan game and voicing it on the board. We wouldn't be in the mix for top 50 players if that was the norm... before yesterday we were the fat guy on Tinder pulling in dime pieces for first dates, recruiting "out of our league" and that wouldn't be the case if everybody was walking away with a bad taste in their mouth on OVs

Calm your biscuits, everything will get straightened out if it even needed to be to begin with.

Simonton weighed in on a few 2020 recruits and someone asked about Tucker:

We'll see. Still early. He was probably a lock to UT with previous staff. Can't say the same right now.

Why not and can new staff get him in?

Evaluations and needs change, especially with a new staff. A year ago, Tucker still projected as a tackle. He doesn't anymore. Vols are still recruiting him and that relationship is ongoing. Again, it's just not a lock he ends up here anymore like it was 12 months ago.

Did notice he's listed as an OT on 247 but an OG on Rivals. I wonder if he plays any on the DL anymore.

Agreed. It still imperative that we take true OT's every class moving forward though. We don't want to get in the situation we are in now where Butch recruited a team full of true TE's on the OL.
Fyp

yeah, I highly doubt the staff is backing off. They'd be crazy to not take a monster OL in the backyard. Especially when the alternative is him going to one of our rivals.

I agree. It would be really odd if they backed off him. I tend to agree he probably isn't an OT in college, but we absolutely have a massive need to upgrade on the interior of the Oline as well. They've been every bit as bad as our tackles this year, if not worse.

I agree. It would be really odd if they backed off him. I tend to agree he probably isn't an OT in college, but we absolutely have a massive need to upgrade on the interior of the Oline as well. They've been every bit as bad as our tackles this year, if not worse.

100% Montrell. We with this offensive philosophy too we absolutely have to run the ball up the middle.

VN Store

Back