'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Hey coach someone on a message board said we trail for this kid.

Oh really? Get him here tomm and let's take a picture for twitter with **** eating grin

Reactions: 6 people
Still in Knoxville...his momma teases his cousin about anything UT(who I think is on this board). If he is...he will be a solid insider...I’m keeping an eye out for him to show up and post.

Sorry...I guess it was confusing. His cousin follows recruiting on this board. I just don’t know if he posts or not. Tate’s momma tags him on all UT stuff on facebook.

Sorry for my ignorance, so your saying momma is a UT fan and his cousin is to?

Give me Laura, Laura Rutledge. Solid 4 star, Kaylee Hartung and Maria Taylor are 5 stars imho.

On Ratledge, think he just needs to keep visiting. The fandom will show the more he is in Knoxville.

Give me Laura, Laura Rutledge. Solid 4 star, Kaylee Hartung and Maria Taylor are 5 stars imho.

On Ratledge, think he just needs to keep visiting. The fandom will show the more he is in Knoxville.

Overrating Maria imo. Hartung is consensus #1

Staff has plenty of time to get back in this and being 2020 he will have time if there is improvement. If we get better each year I think he will be a vol.

"I liked it a lot up there Thursday," Ratledge said. "There was a lot less people and there was a lot more time with the coaches, getting to know them better."

Ratledge is very important to Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt. He was one of the first 2020 prospects to receive an offer once the long time defensive mind took over back in December. "I like how confident he is with what he can get done up there," Ratledge said. "He told me that this year will be rough, but we will be picking it up with a good recruiting class this year and next year they will too."

"They have me interested in Tennessee again," Ratledge said. "Just talking to coach (Will) Friend has me more interested plus being up there more. I talk to coach Kelly the most because he recruits our area, but coach Friend is the guy I really enjoy talking too."

And it's Friend that has shown him a personality that he can relate too and talks that have been very productive. "I like coach Friend a lot," Ratledge said. "I like his knowledge of everything. He's more old school and I like that. He's more fundamentals and he worries about the little things. I think he and coach Pruitt are a lot a like."

"Academics are important for me," Ratledge said. "I don't care about playing time because I like to compete so I'll go in and compete. I look at it as if I took football out, where would I want to spend four years? Where would I feel most comfortable?"

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people

When Pruitt says “this year will be rough”, im hoping that’s compared to what his standard has been at Hoover, FSU, UGA and Bama. I liked not hearing that everything wasn’t all rainbows and flowers after the spring game since, to me, that implied that his standard for the team was so much higher than the players or fans had been used to in a decade. We had been so used to Butch saying everything was just peachy. Time will tell

Reactions: 1 person
When Pruitt says “this year will be rough”, im hoping that’s compared to what his standard has been at Hoover, FSU, UGA and Bama. I liked not hearing that everything wasn’t all rainbows and flowers after the spring game since, to me, that implied that his standard for the team was so much higher than the players or fans had been used to in a decade. We had been so used to Butch saying everything was just peachy. Time will tell

I think that CJP is one of those “ under promise and over deliver “ guys . There’s no reason for him to make these big promises until he starts getting the people he wants in there . One of his statements in his introduction presser was that “ we are going to make Tennessee a program nobody in the SEC wants to play “ I’ll take that all day everyday over slogans and gimmicks .

VN Store

Back