'20 CA QB DJ Uiagalelei

I'm thinking they're just making up names now...

1. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

2. Ok. Now reach into this bag of Scrabble tiles and choose that many tiles.

3. Now, arrange the tiles in random order.

4. That is your last name.

Reactions: 6 people
UGa just offered today. He needs to head on up 75 when he leaves that cess pool dog infirmary.

Clemson, Oregon, Bama and UGA are his top 4. I guess he feels he's better than Fields at UGa. And I understand his draw to Bama with the Hawaiian Sensation killing it there now. Now, Clemson is set for a while at QB, but it must be nice to stockpile QB's.

Clemson, Oregon, Bama and UGA are his top 4. I guess he feels he's better than Fields at UGa. And I understand his draw to Bama with the Hawaiian Sensation killing it there now. Now, Clemson is set for a while at QB, but it must be nice to stockpile QB's.
Well he’s a 20 kid. Fields and Lawrence would be juniors and possible NFL departures...so one year wait?

Yea but who will they get this year. I'd like to get to the point of stockpiling QB's and have situations such as UGa and Clemson have. One injury away from being a starter without missing a beat.

Yea but who will they get this year. I'd like to get to the point of stockpiling QB's and have situations such as UGa and Clemson have. One injury away from being a starter without missing a beat.
Taisun Phommachanh is their 2019 commit. Dual threat 4 star...Kelly Bryant type. Uiagalelei is a better prospect but yeah to what you’re saying.

Could someone pronounce that name for me? I’m lost
I think it's like the instrument she's playing...
19238-004-723D89D3.jpg

Clemson and Bama need to play in their own league while everyone else competes for 2nd

Last edited:
Clemson and Bama need to play in their own league while everyone else competes for 2nd

thankfully NCAA polices scholarship's to 85 and signing classes to 25. meanwhile kids have family members who are ill and need to transfer....

VN Store

Back