2 tickets for Sale: Alabama Game Tennessee Terrace

bearwalk

2 tickets available on 50 yard line in Tennessee Terrace. Face value of $ 98 each or best offer received by 10/15. Will include parking pass on campus with short walk to Neyland for cost of postage to mail tickets. Excellent seats!

2 tickets available on 50 yard line in Tennessee Terrace. Face value of $ 98 each or best offer received by 10/15. Will include parking pass on campus with short walk to Neyland for cost of postage to mail tickets. Excellent seats!
I am interested in the tickets. Where are you located?

I am interested in the tickets. Where are you located?

I will take them.

I will take them. PERIOD. 931 248 8657 (8657 is VOLS)

Sent you an email yesterday about tickets hope to hear from you soon. 931-267-9650 sorry put in wrong number. Or email at mccarverj@pcsstn.com

Thanks for replying back to me. I definitely want them and don’t mind paying you for them on PayPal. My number is 921-267-9650 I put down the wrong number on volnation at first. If I don’t answer if you will just leave me a voice message or send me a text or email I will probably get it faster. Thanks Michael

Thanks for replying back to me. I definitely want them and don’t mind paying you for them on PayPal. My number is 921-267-9650 I put down the wrong number on volnation at first. If I don’t answer if you will just leave me a voice message or send me a text or email I will probably get it faster. Thanks Michael
Sorry I can’t type today for some reason it’s 931-267-9650

Hi let me know if they’re still available

VN Store

Back