#2 Ohio state at Purdue

After that butt kicking last night they should fall 20 spots in the polls. Yeah I know they will not, BIg 10 is a joke

I mean, everything after UK at 14 is pretty much a 2-loss or more team though. But at this point in the year, yes, bad loss.

I like how the loss you chose to point out as a bad one was the Missouri loss (fun side note: the Purdue QB threw for close to 600 yards that game) and not the loss, say, to Eastern Michigan.
Oh yeah. Forgot about that one. I couldn’t remember who all they lost to and didn’t bother looking it up. Thanks for the assist.

I’m almost willing to bet a non CFP or B1G title and he announces his retirement. He won’t be there much longer...this is year 7. If he’s there 1-2 more I’ll be shocked...
I said after this all went down he would retire within 3 years. I could possibly see it after this year. I could be wrong but I think everything will get to him by seeing his own words about respecting women and other similar morality statements on the walls everyday. Maybe he doesn’t care but I think he does. He seems like someone who is conflicted because he does have a moral compass but winning on the field trumps all. But I don’t know the man so I could be way off.

Ohio State Game Thread Comments: As I read through the OSU game-thread I thought I’d make a list of some of the more blatant comments showing the change in tone from pre-game to post-game. I really, really tried to keep it shorter -really! But there were so many good ones that I couldn’t. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the writhing and moaning of the arrogant Buckeyes fan base as much as I did.

PRE-GAME COMMENTS

The only thing scary about Purdue is their mascot. They’re going to get roasted.
56-3 I reckon.
Purdue is just a voodoo doll, waiting for Ohio State to stick the pins in to scare the hell out of future opponents. They’re getting dumped. Hard.
They aren't going to get much credit for beating Purdue. If it's a blowout. "its was just Purdue" If it's a close game "Ohio State overrated couldn't put Purdue away"
If I could get the 2018 Buckeye football team to understand one thing it would be this: Every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals who he is.
Purdue wearing all black for a night game, like 500 high schools did last night.
Purdue chirping before game - the closest they’ll come to a National Championship.
Let's ******* go! Can't let a team of 2 and 3 stars punk you. Drop the hammer and ******* destroy these b**ches.

GAME COMMENTS

Well that's not an ideal start.
Damn, Moore! How'd y’all let that kid get away?!?
Brohm could go almost any place he wants, but really hope he stays at Purdue.
I want Hazel Purdue back.
Defensive holding and he's STILL that open? Jeez.
Wade losing this battle with Moore so far. Moore damn shifty as hell.
Gotta put somebody else on Moore. Wade simply cannot stay with him.
Pryor on Moore = bad.
It makes me happy when I see Moore not in for an offensive play.
Guess we didn't expect them to try and get the football to Moore.
I'm just gonna stop watching the first half of our games.
Very frustrating that we can’t get it done in the red zone against Purdue on the ground.
Can we do ANYTHING without a damned penalty !?!?
Dang! We need a Blackman on our D!
About to be down 14-3 to ******* Purdue.
What the hell happened to the running game, guys?
Typical Ohio State 1st half struggles. I look for Ohio State to come out and dominate in the 2nd half.
It’s Purdue. Murder them in the second half. They have no business being mentioned in the same breath with these recruits, honestly.
Bucks have been a 2nd-half team all season, IMO. No mercy.
What the hell is going on?!?!?!?
Purdue is so out-coaching OSU, it isn't funny.
Getting destroyed by two stars. Good job coaches!
f*** games against Purdue. Seriously, just f*** them.
We're just not very...you know...good.
Way to get punked by a bunch of 2 and 3 stars.
Hey #4 for Purdue is their big time player. I KNOW! Let's leave him 1-on-1 on the edge every ******* play.
Putting Pryor on Moore is a fireable offense.
Brohm is b**ch-slapping Meyer right now.
Can we hire Jeff Brohm when Meyer retires?
Brohm is just toying with the Buckeye defense.
We'll need to kick a s**t load of FG's at this point.
Unfortunately it looks like we are in a shootout and have no ammo.
I'm at the point I wanna sacrifice a live chicken but that would be a waste of a perfectly good chicken.
Umm, have you noticed the defense has no pulse ?
Soft, s**tty, pussy football. Ohio State can't run the ball in from 5-yards out against Purdue.
Ohio State is no Eastern Michigan.
This is worse than Iowa!
Pass, pass, pass...this is not Ohio State football.
Meyer is in full-panicking mode.
Holy ****, we look like an Outback Bowl bottom-feeder.
None of the defensive coaches seem interested in stopping the opponent.
Why even run at all at this point? Anything over 3-yards is a small miracle.
6 points going into the 4th. 6!!
Going to be a long sh**ty winter!
Death by a thousand Brillo pads in the rectal area.
I prefer Jerry Reed music over Buckeye football now.
I wouldn't be mad if we took a knee the rest of the game.
It's a good thing we've had those awesome recruiting classes the last few years, otherwise getting our asses kicked by Purdue would bother me.
The only reason this isn't 56-6 is that OSU is so much more talented than Purdue.
So, that's what a touchdown looks like!.
Have a Purdue friend texting "not sure they can hang on"... about to take a $3000 Uber ride to punch him in the face!
We should take some tackling lessons from Purdue.
HOW THE f*** CAN WE NOT STOP RONDALE MOORE!
Fire everybody!!!
Well, time to avoid sports media again for several weeks.
The overrated chant begins, and I found myself joining in.
Purdue is tied for 1st in the B1G already...what a time to be alive!
Onside kick against Purdue. Never in my worst nightmares.
OH! MY! GOD! Moore, that dude is a beast!
60 ******* minutes and you still can't learn to tackle this *******.
Moore for Heisman!
We suck as much as cancer.

POST-GAME COMMENTS

How much can a man vomit and still live?
Somebody remind me why Urban did not close the deal on Rondale Moore?
Things to never do: Play Purdue.
Thank you, Purdue for saving us from a bigger ass-beating in a playoff.
This game tape is going to be illegal to watch in most developed nations.
I really hope Penn State had fireworks and a choreographed celebration ready to go.
This was Ohio State and Purdue lining up against one another and doing exactly what each knew the other was going to do, and it was Purdue that kicked OSU’s dicks in.
I didn't pay $79.95 on a message board forum for this kind of loss.
Fire Urban. Hire Fleck. Let’s get some mother-******* boat oars on those helmets!!!
We are a very, very spoiled fan base.
Go back to sleep and go towards the light.
Need to double check, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you talk someone off the ledge.
Why would I do that? I need some company out here on the ledge.
I had a dream that we played Purdue - PURDUE - and we couldn't run the ball at all against them and they jammed the ball down our throat and we couldn't stop them from running!
A Purdue team manager tweeted his respect to the OSU team because, despite losing, they cleaned up their locker room before leaving...probably was punishment for their play.

Ohio State Game Thread Comments: As I read through the OSU game-thread I thought I’d make a list of some of the more blatant comments showing the change in tone from pre-game to post-game. I really, really tried to keep it shorter -really! But there were so many good ones that I couldn’t. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the writhing and moaning of the arrogant Buckeyes fan base as much as I did.

You could probably do the same with our game day thread vs Bama.

PRE-GAME COMMENTS

The only thing scary about Purdue is their mascot. They’re going to get roasted.
56-3 I reckon.
Purdue is just a voodoo doll, waiting for Ohio State to stick the pins in to scare the hell out of future opponents. They’re getting dumped. Hard.
They aren't going to get much credit for beating Purdue. If it's a blowout. "its was just Purdue" If it's a close game "Ohio State overrated couldn't put Purdue away"
If I could get the 2018 Buckeye football team to understand one thing it would be this: Every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals who he is.
Purdue wearing all black for a night game, like 500 high schools did last night.
Purdue chirping before game - the closest they’ll come to a National Championship.
Let's ******* go! Can't let a team of 2 and 3 stars punk you. Drop the hammer and ******* destroy these b**ches.

GAME COMMENTS

Well that's not an ideal start.
Damn, Moore! How'd y’all let that kid get away?!?
Brohm could go almost any place he wants, but really hope he stays at Purdue.
I want Hazel Purdue back.
Defensive holding and he's STILL that open? Jeez.
Wade losing this battle with Moore so far. Moore damn shifty as hell.
Gotta put somebody else on Moore. Wade simply cannot stay with him.
Pryor on Moore = bad.
It makes me happy when I see Moore not in for an offensive play.
Guess we didn't expect them to try and get the football to Moore.
I'm just gonna stop watching the first half of our games.
Very frustrating that we can’t get it done in the red zone against Purdue on the ground.
Can we do ANYTHING without a damned penalty !?!?
Dang! We need a Blackman on our D!
About to be down 14-3 to ******* Purdue.
What the hell happened to the running game, guys?
Typical Ohio State 1st half struggles. I look for Ohio State to come out and dominate in the 2nd half.
It’s Purdue. Murder them in the second half. They have no business being mentioned in the same breath with these recruits, honestly.
Bucks have been a 2nd-half team all season, IMO. No mercy.
What the hell is going on?!?!?!?
Purdue is so out-coaching OSU, it isn't funny.
Getting destroyed by two stars. Good job coaches!
f*** games against Purdue. Seriously, just f*** them.
We're just not very...you know...good.
Way to get punked by a bunch of 2 and 3 stars.
Hey #4 for Purdue is their big time player. I KNOW! Let's leave him 1-on-1 on the edge every ******* play.
Putting Pryor on Moore is a fireable offense.
Brohm is b**ch-slapping Meyer right now.
Can we hire Jeff Brohm when Meyer retires?
Brohm is just toying with the Buckeye defense.
We'll need to kick a s**t load of FG's at this point.
Unfortunately it looks like we are in a shootout and have no ammo.
I'm at the point I wanna sacrifice a live chicken but that would be a waste of a perfectly good chicken.
Umm, have you noticed the defense has no pulse ?
Soft, s**tty, pussy football. Ohio State can't run the ball in from 5-yards out against Purdue.
Ohio State is no Eastern Michigan.
This is worse than Iowa!
Pass, pass, pass...this is not Ohio State football.
Meyer is in full-panicking mode.
Holy ****, we look like an Outback Bowl bottom-feeder.
None of the defensive coaches seem interested in stopping the opponent.
Why even run at all at this point? Anything over 3-yards is a small miracle.
6 points going into the 4th. 6!!
Going to be a long sh**ty winter!
Death by a thousand Brillo pads in the rectal area.
I prefer Jerry Reed music over Buckeye football now.
I wouldn't be mad if we took a knee the rest of the game.
It's a good thing we've had those awesome recruiting classes the last few years, otherwise getting our asses kicked by Purdue would bother me.
The only reason this isn't 56-6 is that OSU is so much more talented than Purdue.
So, that's what a touchdown looks like!.
Have a Purdue friend texting "not sure they can hang on"... about to take a $3000 Uber ride to punch him in the face!
We should take some tackling lessons from Purdue.
HOW THE f*** CAN WE NOT STOP RONDALE MOORE!
Fire everybody!!!
Well, time to avoid sports media again for several weeks.
The overrated chant begins, and I found myself joining in.
Purdue is tied for 1st in the B1G already...what a time to be alive!
Onside kick against Purdue. Never in my worst nightmares.
OH! MY! GOD! Moore, that dude is a beast!
60 ******* minutes and you still can't learn to tackle this *******.
Moore for Heisman!
We suck as much as cancer.

POST-GAME COMMENTS

How much can a man vomit and still live?
Somebody remind me why Urban did not close the deal on Rondale Moore?
Things to never do: Play Purdue.
Thank you, Purdue for saving us from a bigger ass-beating in a playoff.
This game tape is going to be illegal to watch in most developed nations.
I really hope Penn State had fireworks and a choreographed celebration ready to go.
This was Ohio State and Purdue lining up against one another and doing exactly what each knew the other was going to do, and it was Purdue that kicked OSU’s dicks in.
I didn't pay $79.95 on a message board forum for this kind of loss.
Fire Urban. Hire Fleck. Let’s get some mother-******* boat oars on those helmets!!!
We are a very, very spoiled fan base.
Go back to sleep and go towards the light.
Need to double check, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you talk someone off the ledge.
Why would I do that? I need some company out here on the ledge.
I had a dream that we played Purdue - PURDUE - and we couldn't run the ball at all against them and they jammed the ball down our throat and we couldn't stop them from running!
A Purdue team manager tweeted his respect to the OSU team because, despite losing, they cleaned up their locker room before leaving...probably was punishment for their play.

Excellent work. I legit laughed at some of these.

VN Store

Back