#2 Georgia vs #13 LSU 3:30 et CBS

UGA can be counted on to lay at least one egg a year. So that explains today. I'm a VFL, but UGA is my #2 team, and I knew beyond doubt that (a) UGA would beat UT, and (b) the LSU game scared me. And I was right on both counts.

UGA is still the class of the SEC East, although now you have to look at the WLCP, UK, and Auburn through a different lens. UMass and GT are wins.

UGA has 1 SEC loss, as does UF. It comes down to the UF-UGA game. Winner takes the East, if Georgia can hold serve against UK and Auburn, which they should. Emphasis on should.

So if UGA...or UF...loses to Bama in the SECCG, which they will, we are looking at one SEC team in the playoff. Which opens the door for another team that would have never sniffed it if they played in the SEC. East or West.

Wait and see.

Go Vols.

And obviously we are good, your not bad when your 6-1 but you can’t expect to win a championship when your main players outside of 3-4 are Freshman and Sophmores
So you expect a championship next year and the year after and Smart failed otherwise? Get the torches and pitchforks ready! Smart has to go! He never wins the big games! I’m just messing with you. But seriously, do you expect to win it all next year?

UGA can be counted on to lay at least one egg a year. So that explains today. I'm a VFL, but UGA is my #2 team, and I knew beyond doubt that (a) UGA would beat UT, and (b) the LSU game scared me. And I was right on both counts.

UGA is still the class of the SEC East, although now you have to look at the WLCP, UK, and Auburn through a different lens. UMass and GT are wins.

UGA has 1 SEC loss, as does UF. It comes down to the UF-UGA game. Winner takes the East, if Georgia can hold serve against UK and Auburn, which they should. Emphasis on should.

So if UGA...or UF...loses to Bama in the SECCG, which they will, we are looking at one SEC team in the playoff. Which opens the door for another team that would have never sniffed it if they played in the SEC. East or West.

Wait and see.

Go Vols.
I come into every season assuming you’ll only see 1 team from each conference. Last year was the anomaly for sure. UGA and Penn St probably had the best chances of giving a conference a second team and they both lost today so no one gets it now without massive chaos. Next week’s Clemson vs NC St game is suddenly huge, likely in part due to the WV/NC St game being cancelled. Right now the playoff is nice and clean with Bama, Ohio St, Clemson, and Notre Dame. That won’t last but this season is different in one way. Those 4 teams don’t seem to have as many big games as usual so it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out. Get this though. There was actually an article in the KNS talking about the possibility of 3, yes I said 3 SEC teams making the playoff. No conference will ever get 3 unless there are more teams.

Good. **** Georgia.

It's a meaningless loss though. They will still be in the playoffs, even when they lose to Bama in the Conference championship
Nope. You don't walk into a game #2 in the country and lose to #13 by 20 and go to the playoffs. UGA won't get a slot this year no matter what.
lol. They went on the road last season as the number one ranked team and lost to auburn by 23. They still made the playoffs and deservedly so. You’re saying if they win out, finishing 12-1, with an sec championship, they’re getting left out of the playoffs?

Just a shot in the dark, but I don't think that's what he was saying.

Ga has to beat bama now to make playoffs.

Hell, not sure they could beat Florida next week.

LSU had some good mojo working with all those 4th down conversions. If I was an UGA fan I'd probably wonder why they didn't feed more to Holyfield since that was clicking.

We were never going undefeated this year, we have the youngest team in the SEC and still the class of the East. Smarts first real recruiting are TRUE FRESHMAN. We are the youngest team in the League and still destroyed you. Talk all you want about this game but Tennessee isn’t in the same atmosphere as Georgia is and won’t be anytime soon
Raise your hand if you beat a ranked team on the road yesterday.

VN Store

Back