#2 Georgia vs #13 LSU 3:30 et CBS

GA still going to win the east. But they definitely aren’t as good as most everybody thought. Still don’t think they lose to UF or drop another conference game.
Who cares? They won’t recruit any better than they have now and they suck. They have talent all over the field and two amazing QBs. They will lose 3 games this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Florida beat them because I think they will fall apart.

Who cares? They won’t recruit any better than they have now and they suck. They have talent all over the field and two amazing QBs. They will lose 3 games this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Florida beat them because I think they will fall apart.
I hope they fall apart!

Good. **** Georgia.

It's a meaningless loss though. They will still be in the playoffs, even when they lose to Bama in the Conference championship

I certainly couldn’t care less. I just think at this point GA is still better than UF. Although GA definitely isn’t as good as advertised in the preseason and probably peaked last season under Kirby.

I certainly couldn’t care less. I just think at this point GA is still better than UF. Although GA definitely isn’t as good as advertised in the preseason and probably peaked last season under Kirby.
Georgia will lose 3 games this year.

All but one on my team at work are GA fans, the other is an Auburn fan. Me going into work Monday.

8307956-3x2-700x467.jpg

Bad game for UGA, but they still control their destiny in the East. UGA vs. UF might be another great classic this year.

LSU literally physically kicked UGA's donkeys all over the field today. The dawgs took a whoopin'!!! Everytime they started to make a little run LSU just out physically played them and stomped on their guts. Smart is a good coach, but he is not a very good game day coach. He won with Richt's kids, difficult to see him being much better than Richt was, no NCs as far as the eye can see IMO no matter how great he recruits.

Good. **** Georgia.

It's a meaningless loss though. They will still be in the playoffs, even when they lose to Bama in the Conference championship
Nope. You don't walk into a game #2 in the country and lose to #13 by 20 and go to the playoffs. UGA won't get a slot this year no matter what.

Nope. You don't walk into a game #2 in the country and lose to #13 by 20 and go to the playoffs. UGA won't get a slot this year no matter what.
lol. They went on the road last season as the number one ranked team and lost to auburn by 23. They still made the playoffs and deservedly so. You’re saying if they win out, finishing 12-1, with an sec championship, they’re getting left out of the playoffs?

Reactions: centkyvol
LSU literally physically kicked UGA's donkeys all over the field today. The dawgs took a whoopin'!!! Everytime they started to make a little run LSU just out physically played them and stomped on their guts. Smart is a good coach, but he is not a very good game day coach. He won with Richt's kids, difficult to see him being much better than Richt was, no NCs as far as the eye can see IMO no matter how great he recruits.
We were never going undefeated this year, we have the youngest team in the SEC and still the class of the East. Smarts first real recruiting are TRUE FRESHMAN. We are the youngest team in the League and still destroyed you. Talk all you want about this game but Tennessee isn’t in the same atmosphere as Georgia is and won’t be anytime soon

lol. They went on the road last season as the number one ranked team and lost to auburn by 23. They still made the playoffs and deservedly so. You’re saying if they win out, finishing 12-1, with an sec championship, they’re getting left out of the playoffs?

I agree that IF they were to do that they would deserve to be in the playoff, but don't you think "winning an SEC championship" is rather optimistic thinking for Georgia? I see them losing at Kentucky and against Florida if they play the way they did today.

We were never going undefeated this year, we have the youngest team in the SEC and still the class of the East. Smarts first real recruiting are TRUE FRESHMAN. We are the youngest team in the League and still destroyed you. Talk all you want about this game but Tennessee isn’t in the same atmosphere as Georgia is and won’t be anytime soon

Someone's a sourpuss.
tenor.gif

No they get in IF they win the sec champ. But if they lose they want get in with 2 loses assuming they win out from here. Bama will boat race them imo. LSU and bama might be a good game. Be hard to slow that explosive offense down tho

VN Store

Back