'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Harbaugh coming to see him this week. Still has a Bama visit coming up as well. If he flips it won't be until November sometime would be my guess.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Banks? As in, Jeremy Banks, true freshman at Tennessee? NFL starting talent? Nah.
Not right now...Howard wasn’t as a true freshman either. He’s got everything that makes a pro. Ball security issues are mental and are more a result of him trying to do too much. Remember Edgerrin James struggling with that playing for the Colts.

Michigan winning right now and us not, has to play to their advantage
He's visited twice in the last month. No one was expecting UT to beat Bama. Wins and losses when the recruits are in attendance isn't as important as many think for the recruit. It's much more about relationships, playing time, location, atmosphere, does mama like it, etc...

In recruiting, visits usually tell the tale and with him visiting multiple times lately that's a very good sign for UT.

He's visited twice in the last month. No one was expecting UT to beat Bama. Wins and losses when the recruits are in attendance isn't as important as many think for the recruit. It's much more about relationships, playing time, location, atmosphere, does mama like it, etc...

In recruiting, visits usually tell the tale and with him visiting multiple times lately that's a very good sign for UT.

Plus people forget already the we best auburn on road. That is about all we needed to show kids that it does work. If we beat South Carolina on road it sends another message

Plus people forget already the we best auburn on road. That is about all we needed to show kids that it does work.

Slightly, severely optimistic.

If we beat South Carolina on road it sends another message

Dilemma.

Do you send a message to potential recruits that things are getting better or that things won't get better until we get the kinds of players (like you) that we need?

I'm going for or.

Last edited:
Slightly, severely optimistic.

Dilemma.

Do you send a message to potential recruits that things are getting better or that things won't get better until we get the kinds of players (like you) that we need?

I'm going for # after or.
I've drunk a 12-pack tonight, so I have no clue what u mean by your post. Not sure if it is because of the alcohol or your post. Either way, I still want Gray to be a Vol

Reactions: Big Sun and T Dog

VN Store

Back