'19 TN QB Nathan Cisco

Suggestion find another story from another publication and link...or surmise this one. Can't speak for others, but I won't click on anything put out by the Tennessean. :hi:

I clicked it and didn't get any of the annoying paywall reminders or surveys. Maybe they've changed their strategy to be more accessible.

Reactions: 1 person
I clicked it and didn't get any of the annoying paywall reminders or surveys. Maybe they've changed their strategy to be more accessible.

That's not my reason to avoid. I don't want them to receive a percentage of a cent that a click nets them.

Reactions: 8 people

2319! 2319! You computer is now infected! You must report to Decon!

200.gif

Suggestion find another story from another publication and link...or surmise this one. Can't speak for others, but I won't click on anything put out by the Tennessean. :hi:

Yep ever since that mess with Bowles I'll never click on another

Sounds like your son is having a good season. Any offers coming?

So far no offers, he is in his first year starting. However Vanderbilt, Cincinnati and Penn State have expressed interest. Kendrell Scurry (once a UT commit) is one of his receivers. Former UT D coordinator ( I see him at the gym every week) told me he is at least on UT's radar.

VN Store

Back