'19 TN DL Bill Norton

Don’t know about that, but he would be a monster get at need position.

Pruitt has continued to recruit him hard even since he’s been committed to Georgia. And that’s coming from norton himself via an interview. He’s definitely one of our top d-line targets. His size alone makes him and ideal get, it also helps that he goes to a private school that pumps out talent year after year so we know he has a great football foundation so to speak.

Reactions: gunner
Im sorry if i sound ignorant but is utk an insider? Or just spouts off sometimes. Just not familiar with his status.

Pruitt has continued to recruit him hard even since he’s been committed to Georgia. And that’s coming from norton himself via an interview. He’s definitely one of our top d-line targets. His size alone makes him and ideal get, it also helps that he goes to a private school that pumps out talent year after year so we know he has a great football foundation so to speak.
Norton will end up a Vol. GBO!!!

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
Im sorry if i sound ignorant but is utk an insider? Or just spouts off sometimes. Just not familiar with his status.

I am not a proven insider so feel free to take my words with a grain of salt. PerfectabIy reasonable. have info that Crouch leans towards us from what I think is a legit source though.

As far as Norton all I know is what most know. Pruitt wants him badly, he’s basically at top of the board with Wright. I have confidence in the flip. That is all.

Last edited:
I'm not the sniff out the false insider guy but you can't just drop "insider" bombs and discredit yourself in the same damn post :rolleyes:

That’s the point. I have no interest in being a false insider guy. I’m just going to be real. I wouldn’t trust myself either because I have no proven track record. It’s common sense. You kinda have to earn trust don’t you? Literally the only insider info I’ve ever gotten is about Crouch at this point.

That’s the point. I have no interest in being a false insider guy. I’m just going to be real. I wouldn’t trust myself either because I have no proven track record. It’s common sense. You kinda have to earn thrus don’t you? Literally the only insider info I’ve ever gotten is about Crouch at this point.
Hell I guess you CAN... Merica... land of the free.... home of the insiders that discredit themselves and don't trust their own info

Hell I guess you CAN... Merica... land of the free.... home of the insiders that discredit themselves and don't trust their own info

I trust my info. Never said I didn’t. I just dont blame you nor anyone on here for not trusting me yet. Because it’s fair. I have no track record yet. Yet being the keyword.

Last edited:
I trust my info. Never said I didn’t. I just do dont blame you nor anyone on here for not trusting me yet. Because it’s fair. I have no track record yet. Yet being the keyword.
Keep bringing the info please

I trust my info. Never said I didn’t. I just dont blame you nor anyone on here for not trusting me yet. Because it’s fair. I have no track record yet. Yet being the keyword.
If you are correct then +1000 e-cred to level 2 insider.

That is way more insider information than I will ever have. I have 0 connections and will never have any. Just having fun is all I am doing.

VN Store

Back