'19 TN ATH Cam Wynn

This kid is still on the radar. Had 3 TDs in his first game vs. CAK. Still talks to Pruitt. Has been very quiet and handling his recruitment quietly and maturely. Would love to land him if there's a spot. Seems so far like he's having a good season for ND.

Wonder is he’s a blueshirt candidate ? That’s not a slight at him at all, I realize he has offers but rather an indication of our needs being so great that an in state kid who loves the Vols (not sure if that’s the case or not) could still be on schooly but help the home team out. Either way hope the kid does what’s best for him in the long run.

Wonder is he’s a blueshirt candidate ? That’s not a slight at him at all, I realize he has offers but rather an indication of our needs being so great that an in state kid who loves the Vols (not sure if that’s the case or not) could still be on schooly but help the home team out. Either way hope the kid does what’s best for him in the long run.

Don't think he qualifies as a blue shirt, considering hes a former commit and has been to campus several times before.

Season stats thus far: (according to Times Free Press)
49 carries, 478 yards, 3 touchdowns 9.8 ypc.

Not sure on receiving/special teams, but I know he's made a major impact there as well. Very mature kid. His mom loves the Vols, says he talks to them on a regular basis. HS coach has ties to Vandy apparently.

Reactions: T Dog
Ive been to a couple of his games I wouldn’t waste a scholarship unless we have a spot open near NSD

I could see this one being like the Brainerd kid from last year where he ends up at MTSU or similar school. Not a take for TN.

Not sure on receiving/special teams, but I know he's made a major impact there as well. Very mature kid. His mom loves the Vols, says he talks to them on a regular basis. HS coach has ties to Vandy apparently.

Wynn would likely be a defensive back at Tennessee maybe receiver.

Chattanooga IMO in the next few years will be a lot like the Murfreesboro area when it comes to recruiting. Getting this kid would go a long way in keeping in the good graces of the coaches in the Chattanooga/N. Georgia area. I've said it before but we can't let this kid become another Vonn Bell situation.

Reactions: T Dog

Coach Fant played there.

Wynn would likely be a defensive back at Tennessee maybe receiver.

Chattanooga IMO in the next few years will be a lot like the Murfreesboro area when it comes to recruiting. Getting this kid would go a long way in keeping in the good graces of the coaches in the Chattanooga/N. Georgia area. I've said it before but we can't let this kid become another Vonn Bell situation.
Negative

Reactions: Bobo0101

VN Store

Back