'19 GA TE Jackson Lowe (Tennessee signee)

That’s what I’m afraid of. I don’t get it. Depth chart sooooo much better over here. Why go compete with Lawrence when you can come here and compete with Shrout?

Clemson rivals quote “I’ve always dreamed of playing at Clemson”...”Dabo’s awesome, blah blah”. Hopefully he picks with his head and we don’t finish runner up.

That’s what I’m afraid of. I don’t get it. Depth chart sooooo much better over here. Why go compete with Lawrence when you can come here and compete with Shrout?

A lot of big time prospects don’t mind coming in and competing/earning their spot against top competition.

I want a guy who thinks that way tbh

Reactions: 1 person
A lot of big time prospects don’t mind coming in and competing/earning their spot against top competition.

I want a guy who thinks that way tbh

Sure. But Clemson has 2 5 stars on the roster just waiting for their shot. Come to TN and be the man right now.

Last edited:
Sure. But Clemson has 2 5 stars on the roster just waiting for there shot. Come to TN and be the man right now.

I don’t disagree with you. If you are looking to be the dude at a big time program, the road at Tennessee is easier.

Just saying some prospects want to compete against the best. Everyone is different and not sure either is “right”, I just like a QB with that kind of attitude.

I don’t disagree with you. If you are looking to be the dude at a big time program, the road at Tennessee is easier.

Just saying some prospects want to compete against the best. Everyone is different and not sure either is “right”, I just like a QB with that kind of attitude.

Well, let’s sign 2 top QBs and they can compete against each other and Shrout.

Well, let’s sign 2 top QBs and they can compete against each other and Shrout.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
In for a late BOOOOM!!! Welcome young man to VOLNATION!! :rock:

Been out out of town every week with work. Still come on and read just don't have a lot of time right now to post much. I WILL BE BACK !!! So Excited about the direction our program is going!

VN Store

Back