6'3'' | 235 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

RIVERDALE, GA
RIVERDALE

Dante Walker, Riverdale, Strong-Side Defensive End

Rivals.com

Reactions: 1 person
So is this guy an OLB in our system?

I would say yes, given the 3-4 is more geared to larger OLB that have speed for pass rush, Walker appears to fit this mold.

Hopefully we land him on signing day in December!!

GBO

"I like the set-up at Tennessee and just how everything is convenient. The facilities are great too and the new staff are guys I am familiar with. Coach Rocker, coach Sherrer and coach Pruitt are guys I have known for a while. Coach Rocker started recruiting me in 9th grade, so that is cool. They text me every day, they check on me all of the time and they make me feel like a priority to them.

"For me right now, it is kind of South Carolina and Tennessee, then everyone else on my list. They are my top schools right now. I will probably take a few more visits, then make a decision in the summer or somewhere around that time."
rivals

He’s playing DE in his videos and I’m thinking college coaches are gonna bulk him up for the same thing.

Jack if he doesn’t get bigger.

He's a DL on the board. Says he's down to UT-South Carolina. Would be surprised if anything happens anytime soon here though. Have heard that Walker has some academic work to do.

-Simonton

Reactions: 3 people

He’s perfect for the Jack LB...play up on 1st & 2nd down and out his hand do w and rush the passer...also think he’s more like 250lns in those highlights. He’s got that dog in him.

Dante Walker looks to be set on South Carolina and Tennessee. He still has his eye on Florida State, the school his mother played basketball at, but the Seminoles have yet to offer. This looks to be a very tight race right now, but the Vols may hold a slight edge.

Simmons

Reactions: 3 people
That offer list and he commits to Marshall??? I mean talking about strange.
Not really, Marshall doesn’t have the same academic requirements, it used to be the catch all for talented players with academic issues. Leftwich, Moss, etc.

Committed to Marshall. Lol.

Chad Pennington
Byron Leftwich
Ahmad Bradshaw
Troy Brown
and some guy named Randy who was pretty decent; played in the NFL. All played at Marshall.
It's a good school. A couple of Knoxville LBs are also going to Marshall this cycle.

VN Store

Back