'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

I don't think Watson is the mystery DB FWIW. He and his family are still very pro-Texas online. Doesn't mean much, I know. But I just don't think it's him.

Reactions: Sleegro
I don't think Watson is the mystery DB FWIW. He and his family are still very pro-Texas online. Doesn't mean much, I know. But I just don't think it's him.

I think one of the only possible explanations as to why the mystery DB is so mysterious is because he’s probably publicly very pro-some team other than the Vols to the point of being committed there.

He doesn't have a great offer list yet, but he is quite young and Butch is good at evaluating talent before it blows up. If he has been offered this early, that tells me something. He is probably going to be a huge talent and Butch wants to get in early for the extra recruiting push.

Or I could just be full of s***. :thud:

😆

He doesn't have a great offer list yet, but he is quite young and Butch is good at evaluating talent before it blows up. If he has been offered this early, that tells me something. He is probably going to be a huge talent and Butch wants to get in early for the extra recruiting push.

Or I could just be full of s***. :thud:

....riiiiight...

Well you weren’t really wrong. He is a top 200 player now and Butch did get in on him early.

Butch actually evaluated well at certain spots. I think there is talent on the OL- just poor S&C and development. The poor evaluations were probably in the secondary. He did well evaluating John Kelly and Tim Jordan, and our WR’s are above average. Probably lack a burner.

Reactions: Brillovol
Florida/Watson talking

"Why aren't we getting any good recruits? Do they know that they have offers? Send them that video of me dancing and caption it with "Come to the University of Florida and dance to a National Championship with us!"

- Mehlen (probably)

“He may see the Gators play this weekend” - AKA visit Tennessee?
It’s weird how Simmons worded that, guess because he pit it on a Fl board. It’s obviously a Tn visit. He may see UT two weeks in a row, might be at the TN/GA game next week.

VN Store

Back